Chapter 1

Harry's POV

My alarm woke me up at 6am as usually. I turned it off and sighed as I lay on my back, looking at the white ceiling above me. I wanted to sleep longer, I fell asleep around 4 in the am. I'd like to get some good and peacefull sleep already. Or to never wake up again.

About 20 minutes passed by and I decided to get up.

I went to the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes. I turned on the shower and waited till the water was warm enough. I stepped into the shower and let the hot water relax my muscles. While showering I started thinking and that's never good for me.

The voices inside my head started telling me 'you're ugly' 'you're worth nothing' 'you should die' and such things.

I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my waist. Then I brushed my teeth and tried not to look in the mirror. It was impossible to not look at my reflection I hated and tears immediately started rolling down my cheeks. I felt so ugly.

I opened the cabinet under the sink and took out my shiny friend - razor blade. I made few cuts on my left wrist. The stinging made me feel calmer as it usually does.

I washed my wrist along with the razor blade. I bandaged my fresh cut wrist and headed back to my room.

I put on black skinny jeans and grey sweater. Then I slipped on my white converse. I put my earbuds in, took my backpack and headed to school.

The closer I was getting to the hell of school, the more anxious I got. Another day of receiving punches and insults. Every day is the same.

I went down the corridor to my locker and met my friend - Niall. We've been friends since we were 6. He's like a brother to me.

„Hey, Haz." he hugged me and I hugged him back. „Hey, Ni." We pulled out and he asked me if I wanted to go to his after school. I agreed as usually. I spend so much time at Niall's. His parents are so sweet, they're like a mother and father to me.

I never got to know my own mother. I live with my father, but I wish I could get out of that house already. He's an alcoholic and his passion is to abuse me.

We had our first period together. It was history.

On our way people were throwing insults and looks of disgust at me. Niall wrapped his arm around my shoulders. „Don't listen to them, Haz. You're perfect just the way you are and they're just jealous assholes." I smiled softly, but I can't believe his words. My mind is telling me otherwise all the time. I'll never be good enough.

We sat down at our places in the back of the classroom. The class slowly got full of students.

The last group of students came. It was the most popular group at our school - Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik.

Zayn is pretty hot, I will not lie, I have a huge cruh on him it hurts, but he's a fucked up kid. He went drunk and high to school a few times. I really adore his tattoos though. He's really handsome, but he's straight as a line and he would never even become friends with me. We also never spoke or anything.

I sighed and Niall looked at me. He noticed I was looking at Zayn and he smirked. „Talk to him." I looked at him with wide eyes. „Are you crazy?! No, I'll never do that, like, ever." I said and looked back at Zayn. This time he was looking at me, too. I immediately looked away and I felt my cheeks turning bright red.

Our first period ended and everyone ran out of the classroom. Me and Niall had separate periods now. Niall had english and I had PE. I have this period with Zayn and that Louis guy.