Chapter 12

⚠️TW⚠️
This chapter contains sexual content

Me and Zayn were sitting on the roof, watching the sunset. He was smoking a cigarette and my head was rested on his shoulder.

He started stroking my hair and I closed my eyes. „You're mine." he whispered and I smiled. „And you're mine." I looked up at him and he smiled. „Of course." he kissed me and I smiled.

He finished the cigarette and asked me: „Are you cold?" „Just a little." He got up and told me to stay there. I was confused, but after about a minute he came back with a blanket.

He wrapped us in the blanket and pulled me closer to him. We were cuddling and enjoying the sunset and suddenly Zayn's phone rang. He rolled his eyes and looked who's calling him.

„Yoo, Leeyum, what's up, bro?" It was Liam. I didn't know what they were talking about, but Zayn started laughing. God, how I love his laugh. I fall in love with him more and more every second.

I squeezed him and he awed. „Awh, what's wrong, baby?... What? That was not for you, you're not my baby, Liam, ew are you gay or what?" I laughed and kissed his cheek. He smiled and kissed me on the lips. „Yeah, okay... Baby, would you mind if we went to Liam's tomorrow?" Zayn asked me and I shook my head. „Of course I wouldn't mind." I smiled and he smiled back. „Hazza agrees... Yeah, okay... Of courseee... Take care of that idiot. Yeah, bye, see ya tomorrow, mate."

„Louis is at Liam's and he got drunk. He wanted to have a race and he fell into the pool and now Liam has to take care of him, 'cause he's cold... Such a kid." I laughed. „Oh, poor Louis is cold. I wish I could see him fall into the pool." He laughed, too and agreed.

After maybe an hour of talking, laughing and cuddling we went inside and snuggled under the duvet.

He grabbed his phone and I wanted his attention. I got into a teasing mood. I wanted to tease him.

I started kissing his neck slowly and he moaned quietly. „Mhh babe." I smiled and started leaving marks on his neck. I want everyone to know he's mine and I'm his.

„Fuck... Hazza." I felt so proud. I stopped and smiled innocently. „I just wanted to tease you."

„You did a great job. You got me hard." he smirked and I blushed. I sat on top of him and he put his hands on my hips.

„I'm a bit horny..." I said shyly and he smiled. „Do you want me to make you feel good, baby?" I bit my lip and nodded.

He threw me off him, took his shirt off and got on top of me. He started kissing my neck, leaving big painful marks.

„Fuck... Z..." „You're mine." he whispered in my ear and I bit my lip.

He stopped and took my shirt off and bit his lip.

„Can I use my mouth, please? I don't know if I'm ready for sex, yet." I said shyly and he smiled. „Of course, baby. But if you don't want to do it, tell me. I don't want you to do something you don't want to." He kissed my forehead and I smiled. „I want to make you feel good. I really do, Z, don't worry. I'm just worried I won't be good enough since I've never done it before." „Don't worry about it, I know you'll be the best. I've also never had anything with a boy, so we're on the same line."

I sat up and laid Zayn on his back. I slowly started to unbutton his pants and took them off.

I slowly took off his boxers as well and I bit my lip. „Do you like what you see?" he smirked and I smiled. „Very much." he smirked and I blushed.

I slowly took him in my mouth and he moaned. I started moving my head up and down slowly. I looked up at him and I could tell I was doing good.

I picked up the pace and he was trying not to moan too loud. „Fuck, babe... You're so good... Uhmm."

I stopped to get some air and he smiled at me. I smiled, too and he messed up my hair. „Are you sure you've never done it before?" he asked me and I blushed. „Yes... This is my first time." „Wow. You're so good, Hazza."

I started sucking him off again and we were both enjoying it. I was trying my best.

„Fuck, baby... I'm gonna... Ugh... Cum." he said after few more minutes and I stopped to take a deep breath and then I countinued.

It didn't take long and Zayn came. I swallowed it all and smiled at him shyly. „You were so good, baby, so good. Come here, please." he said and I moved higher. He cupped my cheeks and kissed me softly. I smiled and kissed him back.

„Would you like a reward for making me feel so good, baby?" he asked and I nodded. „Yes. And... What reward?" I asked and he smiled. „I'd like to make you feel good, too." I blushed and nodded. „Yes please."

I lay down next to him and he moved down. He slowly put my pants and boxers off and I started blushing. He looked up at me and smiled. „It's okay baby, you don't have to be shy in front of me. You're beautiful." I smiled shyly.

He started stroking me slowly and I moaned. I closed my eyes and after a few seconds I felt his mouth around me. I covered my mouth in case a loud moan would come out.

He picked up the pace and I whined. It felt so good. I hd my eyes closed and my mouth covered with my hand.

He stopped and moved higher. I opened my eyes and he grabbed my hand I had my mouth covered with a d put it aside me. He kissed me and I kissed him back. „How does it feel, baby?" he asked me and I smiled shyly. „It feels amazing." I said and he kissed me again. „I'm glad."

He moved down again and started sucking me off again. I moaned and I felt myself getting close. „Mhh... Z... I... I'm close..." He picked up the pace and I was getting closer every second.

It didn't take long and I came. A loud moan escaped my mouth and I immediately covered my mouth after that and I felt so embarrassed. I was hoping no one heard that.

He swallowed it all and then he smiled. „That was loud." he laughed and my cheeks turned red. „Do you think your mom heard it?" „I don't know, baby. I hope she didn't." he laughed and then he kissed me. I kissed him back and he smiled.

„You were amazing, by the way." I said and he smiled proudly. „Thank you, baby, I'm glad I made you feel good."

We put on our boxers and he covered us with a duvet. I snuggled closer to him and he kissed the top of my head. I always feel so safe in his arms.

„I'm still sober." I said and he squezed me. „I'm so so proud of you, Hazza. You're so strong, baby. I couldn't be more proud of you." he gave me many kisses on my forehead and I giggled. „Thank you, Z. You saved my life. Really. I wouldn't be here anymore without you." I said as he was stroking my back. „If you're trying to make me cry, you're succeeding." he said and I saw his eyes were slowly watering.

„Nooo, don't cry, please. I didn't mean to make you cry." I made puppy eyes and he awed. „I'm not crying, baby, don't worry." he kissed me and I smiled.

„You look tired, baby. Let's go to sleep." he said and I nodded. „Okie dokie." I said and he awed. „What a cutie I'm dating. The cutest kitten you are." I awed and kissed his chest.

„Good nigh, love." he kissed the top of my head and I smiled. „Good night, Z." I kissed his chest again and snuggled closer to him.

Yayyy new chaper
TPWK <3