Chapter 6

„Haz, it's time to wake up." I opened my eyes as Zayn woke me up.

„We have to go, the boys are waiting outside." he kissed the top of my head and I giggled. „Awh, cutie."

We got outside the building and the boys were already there. „Hi, love birds." Louis said and Zayn smacked his shoulder.

„I hope you all come tonight! It officially starts at 7, but you can come earlier, I don't care when." Louis said. „I'll go to yours right now. I'll help you make the food and drinks." Liam said and Louis thanked him.

„You coming, Haz?" Louis asked me and I wanted to say something, but Niall answered for me. „Yes, he is." he put his arm around my shoulders and I sighed. „I don't know, Ni..." I said, looking at the ground. He didn't know about the PE incident.

„What? Haz, come onnnn." Niall said and I sighed. „How many people are gonna be there..?" I asked carefully. „Don't worry, lad. Not too many people are gonna be there. Just us and a few guys from mine, Liam and Zayn's football team." I just nodded. I wasn't sure if I should go or not. I was scared.

„So... Are you coming, flower boy?" Zayn asked me and I blushed. I really like this nickname he gave me.

„I... I don't know... I've never been to a party before..." I said and he put his arm around my shoulders. „You should distract your mind and this could help." he said and I sighed and nodded. „I... Okay... I'll come."

The guys went with me to my house. I didn't know why they wanted to accompany me, but at least I didn't have to walk alone.

„So... I'm home." I said as we reached my house. „Me and Niall will pick you up in two hours." Josh said and I nodded. „Okay... See ya'll later." We all said our goodbyes and I got inside the house. My father wasn't home and I was so glad.

I ran into my room and immediately got into the bathroom. I took my clothes off and stepped into the shower.

I showered and washed my hair and then I went back to my bedroom. I opened my closet and searched for something to wear. I decided for a brown sweatshirt and of course black - not so skinny already - jeans, because I have no other pants.

I styled my hair and put on a beanie.

I waited for Niall and Josh to pick me up

I waited for Niall and Josh to pick me up. I sat down on my mattress and grabbed my phone. I saw a notification from instagram. I opened the app and saw a follow request from Zayn.

I decided to accept it and I also followed him back. His profile was public, so I could see all his posts. He looks so good in every picture. I'm so in love with him it hurts.

I got a text message from Niall that they're outside my house.

Me, Niall and Josh got to Louis' house after a 10 minute walk. It was unlocked, so we got inside. The house was full of people already.