fifteen

Eden rushed out of her room, and she saw that everyone else had done the same

"Yo, what the hell is going on?" Diego rushed.

"Are those explosions coming f-"

"Vanya." Pogo and Eden said at the same time.

"We need to get to safety outside the Academy." Pogo stated as explosions echoed around them.

Eden, Klaus, and Diego all ran down the hallway as Luther called out to them. "Don't forget mom!"

Sounds blasted through the Academy as they continued to run, trying to get out. The blasts came from the bedrooms, and it saddened Eden knowing she will never be able to see Ben's room again. The only thing she had was one polaroid picture of the two, that she took from the time capsule Ben made, and the note he had wrote for her in her pocket.

"Mom!" Diego called, but the three couldn't find her in her usual spot. "Where is she?!"

The roof began to crumble as they rushed around, trying to find Grace. The three began frantically yelling for her. Once they turned a corner they were met with parts of the roof falling into their heads, and pained groans left their lips. They all fell to the floor, and when Klaus looked up he could see the ceiling was about to collapse where they were.

"Diego, Eden! Diego, Eden! Guys!" Klaus called.

Just before they were hit, Diego and Eden were pulled away by... The air. The woman was slightly loopy, but she was sure she saw the hand of someone. Diego and Eden groaned as they began to sit up.

"Holy shit." Klaus whispered, struggling to stand. "Come on. Come on, come on. Guys!"

Eden helped Klaus with carrying Diego. They both stood on either side of him and started to speed-walk away. They made it outside and into an alley way. Diego took Klaus' face in his hands and smiled.

"Hey, you just saved my life, man." Diego pulled Klaus in a hug, and Eden watched as the home she grew up in began to crumble. "Shit. Mom. Mom!"

Eden looked up to see Grace in the window, looking down at them. "Mom! Get out of there! Get out of there, mom!"

"I'm coming after you!" Diego yelled, but he was stopped by Eden and Klaus.

"Diego, no!"

"Please! Mom!"

"Get back!"

The house cracked, then it crumbled, and finally it turned into ruble. There was barely the foundation of the building remaining. Eden watched as the house she lived in, the house all of them lived in, was turned to ash as if it was garbage. She didn't hear the conversation around her between the rest of her siblings; she was too fixated on the scraps of her house beginning to burn.

"Then listen to me, you idiot!" Five exclaimed, making Eden look in his direction and begin listening. "Vanya destroys the Academy before the apocalypse. I thought Harold Jenkins was the cause, but he was the fuse. Vanya is the bomb. Vanya causes the apocalypse."