Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

    After Bai Juntang said these words, Xu He's smile could not be concealed.

    She had originally expected to marry the Bai family, although Cheng Wan was drugged by them and sent to Bai Juntang's bed, and the raw rice was cooked. At that time, Bai Juntang's attitude was tough and mean, as if she was trapped. A beast in a cage, covered in thorns.

    Such Bai Juntang and the others couldn't even start to climb relatives, so they could only use Cheng Wan to open the knife and send the person directly to Bai Juntang's house.

    It's an adopted daughter anyway, and Bai Juntang can't control them if they beat or scold her, but if Cheng Wan gets along well with her, it's not just the hundreds of millions of projects that will benefit, not even the Bai family's Some shares are available.

    From the moment Bai Juntang entered the door, Xu He could see that she cared about Cheng Wan very much, and held her in her arms, for fear of bumping into her.

    Now Bai Juntang said this again, it was a clear plan of wanting to live with Cheng Wan for a lifetime, how could she not be overjoyed.

    "Yeah, right now, Wanwan is still pregnant with the baby, and the wedding can be held when the baby is born." Xu He felt that today was really a good day, everything turned towards her, so she naturally spoke a lot more lightly, and took the initiative to pull Cheng Wan's hand looked at her and said, "There must be a very beautiful and romantic wedding like a TV series."

    Everyone around was laughing, but Cheng Wan felt very uncomfortable.

    She has a bit of social fear and low self-confidence. She used to hide in a corner and pretend to be air when she was unknown, but now she is suddenly pulled out and said, she is really not used to it.

    Bai Juntang felt that Cheng Wan's whole body was stiff, her face was not very good, and her fingertips even trembled slightly.

    Are you that uncomfortable?

    Bai Juntang leaned on the sofa and suddenly stretched out a hand to hold Cheng Wan's wrist, causing the other party to look back at her subconsciously.

    Cheng Wan's round apricot eyes were full of confusion, she didn't understand why Bai Juntang wanted to touch her again.

    "What's wrong?" Bai Juntang came over and asked her in a low voice, "Are you tired in the car?"

    Cheng Wan was stunned for a while, she felt Bai Juntang's warm breath blowing in her ears, Bai Juntang looked at Cheng Wan's The ear quickly turned red, which was very interesting.

    "No." Cheng Wan looked up at her and said, "I'm not tired, just a little hungry."

    Xu He, who was sitting next to him, kept watching the two of them, and when he heard Cheng Wan said he was a little hungry, he hurriedly glanced at the time, When I found out that it was almost noon, I hurriedly said: "Wanwan is hungry, pregnant women are easily hungry, so let's prepare dinner?"

    During the meal, there was a ridiculously large table in the huge restaurant, with a dozen people around Sit together and pack your seat to the brim.

    Cheng Jiajian and Xu He naturally sat in the main seat, Cheng Qiaoqing and Cheng Wan sat next to each other, and Bai Juntang sat next to Cheng Wan.

    At the dinner table, Cheng Wan almost became the center of attention. After everyone praised Bai Juntang, they praised her. After praising her, they talked about the child in her stomach. In short, after eating for more than an hour, Cheng Wan was praised by everyone at the table. over and over.