Welcome home

Me and Slender teleported to his mansion , where I will be staying. I can't help but feel a dark presence here. I know killers live here but the smell of blood was so strong, Slender motioned me towards his home, my new home. He opened the door to see a living room, it was huge.
"Masky, Toby come down here." Slender's voice boomed probably heard through the entire house. Steps were approaching down stairs and there I saw two tall young men.
"Yes sir?" The one with the yellow jacket and white mask.
"Show her to her room" both of them nodded and motioned me towards the stairs, where we crossed many doors. We finally came across a white door, they opened my door and I walked and with that they left. I put all my stuff away, and take a shower. After a calm show I get dresses and do my hair-obviosly- and then I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to see Jeff.
"Hey (y/n), dinner will be ready in an hour. Just came to tell ya" He said, I just nodded.
At dinner:
I went down stairs and I see a lot of people. Slender motioned me to a seat next to Jeff and a guy that looked like Link except his eyes were black with red pupil. Across from me was a girl black hair, white skin and a black dress, she then asked me
"You know Jeff?"
"Sort of."
" OK, You know BEN?"
"Sort of." She smirked and the stood up and said " Okay everyone! So since we have someone new here and we want to get to know her more, tonight we will play truth or dare!" She announced and a round of sighs where heard.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n) so your going to play truth or dare! If you want any pacific truth or dare to be give put a comment thanks!:3