Laughing Jack

A\N sorry for the wait, anyway Laughing Jack belongs to Snuffbomb and it would be nice if you would subscribe and watch his webcomic: (is that what it called?) Creeps. Also if you watched that webcomic tell me which part is your favorite in the comments!

As you left from Dr.Smiley's room you decided to take a walk outside to get some fresh air. So you headed downstairs and went straight out the door, oblivious of the fact that someone was following you. You let the fresh smell of leaves go through your nostrils as you continued walking deeper letting the trees surround you, the sunlight barely making it through the trees that were protecting you like an umbrella would in the rain.

At some point you grew tired and decided to rest against a tree trunk that provided shade, you breathed in smelling the sweet smell of flowers and...candy??? Yes it was candy because all of a sudden the monochrome clown towered over you. You sighed, irritated of the fact that there will be no more time for silence, he just chuckled at your annoyed form.
"So what do you want L.J.?" You said not even bothering to look at him.
"Nothing much, I just wanted to know how you were doing, after y'know Jane and Shifter gave you a few bumbs during their fight." He said now smirking at you, " I also can't believe Shifter didn't kill you, after all you were flirting with her man." His smirk grew wider as you gritted your teeth balling up your fist you stood up from the ground.
"Jane told me to flirt with him! " you said , and you stopped gritting your teeth and unballed your fist. He looked down at you with that smirk you wanted to slap right off.
"That may or may not be true, heck you might be blaming Jane so Shifter won't hurt you." His smirk grew much wider as he waited for your response.
"Why do you care anyway L.J.?! " You yell probably scaring a few bird near by, L.J.'s face was emotionless as he looked up at the sky.
"I don't know,maybe because I'm jealous you didn't call me a sexy beast." He looked down at you his smirk returning, you decided to return it with a smile, a plain old smile.

(A/n) hey readers thank you so much for over 5k reads it means a lot!!! I would like to thank:

@courtneylox02
@cgsparkle
@mysterioussdolls
@This_crazy_gamer
@killer095
@otaku5238
@CreepyWishes
@NormalGallardoCevallo

Thanks so much for reading, commenting, voting and adding my story to your reading list, it means a lot! Later!:)