Flashback

Author's Pov:
Jisoo was so happy that day she got a scholarship at Oxford university of London in English literature .She was a very lively and intelligent girl in her family.She was getting ready for her flight when her Grandmother came to her.
"Ya Jichu ! Eat well and Don't get sick there.I am so old to come to you and take care of you" She said while hugging Jisoo.
"Grandma I am really going to miss you alot.I am so nervous going too far from here and there will be lots of students from different culture and races" I told her while pouting.
"It is ok! I know my Jichu she will make so many friends and I wish you find some friends from korea so you don't feel alone"She assured her
"You know Grandma My roommate is korean she is so sweet I just talked to her last night and I have already made her my friend " she said excitedly.
"Jichu! You are one innocent child but remember Do not trust people so easily.You have to be very careful when it comes to put your faith and trust in someone else" Grandmother looked worried.
" Don't worry Grandma I will be carefull" she kissed her both cheeks
"And yes if you find a handsome man Don't forget to tell me" She said laughing
" Granny"I got teased.
She arrived at her dormitory and found the girl her roommate Kim Jennie.

Kim Jennie : An arrogant rich girl

She met her and was amused how fashionable and fluent in English was that girl.She looked friendly and lovely.Jisoo felt relieved.Jennie Kim was korean but had a broughtup in New Zealand.She took admission in Oxford through finance but Jisoo was on a scholarship and pretty much poor than her.Jennie loves self praising and wanted everyone to get her attention.
Although Jisoo had no problem with that .

It was their first day to their class .Jisoo wokeup early and left for her university as she wanted to visit the premises and learn her the whereabouts of her classes.

Jisoo wokeup early and left for her university as she wanted to visit the premises and learn her the whereabouts of her classes

Jisooo first day at university

She entered her huge class .
She was very nervous.There were different types of people from  cultures,creeds and races looking at her..Her professor announced "Class we have a new student from South korea I hope you will be supportive and will treat her well Miss Jisoo please introduce yourself" Professor asked her.
Jisoo confusedly replied"Anneyonghaseo..No , Hi  my name is Jisoo I am from Jeju island in South korea.I got Scholarship here.I hope you will accept me and treat me well .Thank you " she bowed and class started hooting.
She got confused."Class please behave" Professor shouted
"Kim Jisso please go at extreme left end and sit .Park Jimin and Teahyung please let her join seats with you.
"What why us?" Both of them replied in unison.
"Do I have to explain you the reason?" The professor looked angry and jisso walked towards them .It was so awkward for her .She felt like she is not being Welcomed.She silently sit with them at her right it was kim Taehyung constantly looking at her with narrow eyes.She was writing when He whispered in her ear"You can sit anywhere you like"His deep voice startled her and she felt her goosebumps aroused.
"What did I startled you?" He laughed.
"Ya! Tae stop teasing her " Jimin give him a detah glare.
"What did I do?" He raised his shoulders
"If you don't like it then I can go " she started to pack her stuff when Jimin held her hand.
"There is no need .You can sit with us Jisoo.My friend is a knuckle head sometimes "He explained looking at Him
"Asshole! " Taehyung cursed Jimin
Jisoo raised her hand on her mouth in surprise
"What?"Taehyung asked
"You cursed " she said with widened eyes.
Taehyung started laughing"Seriously! Where are you from ?" "Stop it Taehyung "Jimin again spoke.
"Hey Are you friend of mine or hers?" He asked jimin.
"We can all be friends .Right Jisoo" He smiled at her "Yeah we can" she replied with her bright smile
"No , we can't " Taehyung snapped back