The Arise of Parzival

Kim residence

The next morning, it was Friday before the weekend

The next morning, it was Friday before the weekend. Taehyung felt energized when he learned from his mother that his father had attended a business conference in Daegu. He was pumped to be the Gunter-egg Hunter.

He completed his morning routine after a hearty breakfast from his mother. He brought a bottle of soda, a packet of potato snacks, and his favorite candy to the man cave.

His older brother, Seokjin, returned to his apartment, and Namjoon took his car this morning. He has a movie date with his girlfriend Somi and will not be home.

Life is so wonderful. He'll be at home, enjoying his time in the OASIS.

He heard his mother call after him."Will you be okay with yourself, Tae? What exactly am I asking? You'll be fine..."

"Yes, I'm fine. Eomma." He turns around to face his mother, who is standing in the hallway. Her raven hair was in a messy bun, and she was wearing a gorgeous floral yellow print sundress with diamond-encrusted high-heeled sandals. His mother was still stunning despite her age of 49.

"I'm off to the spa with Ms. Go Yuna, so have fun gaming. Don't forget to get some rest. The OASIS will continue to exist. I'll see you later. I gave you the credit card so you could order takeout. Please eat..."

He ran up to her and kissed her on the cheek to express his appreciation for her love and care.  . She smiled at his affection and teasingly messed up his hair.

"Oh, Eomma! "He slickly patted his hair back.

"I love you, my dear. On Sunday, Appa will arrive, and we will have dinner with the Go's. Nari and you will have time to converse. You will see. She is a sweet and polite young lady."

She smiled at his crinkled nose. When it comes to his unwavering and strict father, Taehyung doesn't have much of a choice.

Taehyung doesn't interact much with Na-ri because she is a sassy nerdy girl who is always wearing the cutest hair accessories at school. He doesn't want to hurt his mother's feelings or her admiration for her, but Na-ri has a different side... He can sense it... She is overly nice and sweet, which he believes is a ruse to deceive people. He noticed her slap a boy across the face. Sweet and polite, my butt!

He crept into the man cave, lifted the cookbook, and opened the secret doorway behind the bookcase. He set his snacks on a nearby table and turned on all of his electronics. This is his world, where he is free to be himself.

He receives a text message from his girlfriend, Jennie, and decides to contact her later. On Saturday, she wanted to go on a date by their lakehouse. Go swimming and jet skiing. He doesn't want to go. He wants to focus on the game while also attending his daily virtual online school. . When that is done, he will log into the OASIS game and spend his time searching for the egg and interacting with his online avatar friends.