𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Chapter:
Sister's sabotaging plan

"I think you should start by telling us how you got here, there's no way in hell that you could just revive from the dead." Andrea crossed her arms.

Dean smiled before picking an apple out of the fruit basket. "Aww dear sister, I thought you were smart. I'm only here as a warning, I'll be back and off to finding my mother in no time." He winked

"How are you here? Last time we checked, you were dead." Peyton spoke up.

Dean grinned and shook his head "I was dead, but you know death can't hold something as powerful as me, besides, we are multi-supernatural, that's part Phoenix, I had to learn that out the hard way." Dean admits as he scratched the back of his head.

Peyton eyes widen. "So if we are all part phoenix than that means.." she trailed off.

Andrea rolled her eyes "oh hell no."

"Yup, you've guessed it, Amàre, Andre, Ryan, and even Gianna, is out there, I haven't been able to find them and reconnect as a family of the founding 9 but when I do then our magic will finally activate, and with Peyton being the middle child and Gianna being the youngest, you'll have much more magic than all of us." Dean admits sadly.

Peyton scoffed "I'm not going to listen to this, I feel like this is bullshit, you just happened to beat death again. I can't do this shit right now." Peyton says before she stormed out of the place.

Andrea watched as her younger sister left and then turned over to her 15 year old brother. "She's having a bitchy tantrum, just get over with the information, I have homework to do."

Blair grinned "aww, drea finally putting a brain cell or two together. Mama's so proud." Her voice was glossed in sarcasm.

The older girl chewed at her bottom lip. "I don't know what's wrong with you, but I'm most likely eligible to be your mother than the other way around." Andrea pointed out before crossing her arms.

Dean eyes widened "why could I see that though? I feel as if we were in some universe than you and Blair would be mother and daughter, you have the same attitude and all, it's honestly adorable." Dean smiled at his older sister.

Blair crossed her arms "I didn't recall me asking you to talk, maybe shut your mouth and you wouldn't be in situations that you were in before."

Andrea took a deep sigh "can you just tell us what we need to do for this bullshit ass magic thing" Andrea says as she grabbed her bag.

"It's a long shot, but we'll have to go to the mikaelson college academy, we'll find Amàre there and he could help us, we'll also find dad, by we, I mean me."

-

Peyton rushed into her room looking for her medication. Of course she was part vampire and it wouldn't really fix her but she liked to think so.

"Where the fuck is it!" She cursed as she continued to search around for it.

Maybe it was her imagination but she felt her chest closing in and she felt the air drifting away. The light of day was fading into this darkness that she's never saw before.

The magic in her veins had her in a choke hole that couldn't be escaped. She felt the room grow hotter.

The girl slowly started to fade away and drop to the ground with her heart almost beating in her own hand.

Soon the darkness took over her and her eyes shut.

But why? Why did she feel this way now? Why didn't she immediately pass out after what Dean told her?