𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

Chapter:
Peyton's hidden messages in horror nightmares.

As Peyton got up from the floor, she was met with her mother, someone she hadn't seen in god knows how long and here she was.

Gia couldn't help but to smile "you've gotten so big, I remember when you were this tall." She says as she pointed towards a level right below her hip.

Peyton backed up a bit. "Where the hell am I? And why do I keep getting dreams or nightmares or whatever the fuck you want to call them?" Peyton asked as her voice closed in. Gia stepped forwarded as Peyton stepped a bit back. "I don't want you any where near me, I can't trust you anymore." Peyton sadly admits.

Gia scoffed "you can't trust me? I did everything for you and I'm still doing everything for you. I choose to sacrifice myself for you and you-"

"You didn't do anything for me, i never asked you to do anything but be a mother, I know this is so cheap illusion that Andrea must be casting because she thinks everything is a joke but as soon as I get back to the real world than I'll destroy everything you have, I'll throw away our mother and daughter necklaces and I'll even burn every birthday card you brought me, anything to get you out of my head." Peyton paced around the surfaces of the darkness.

Gia frowned a bit. "You have family out there, I didn't think it would be such a big deal if I just killed myself, that way I could protect you and Blair."

Peyton eyes widened "what do you mean me and Blair? There are others you know, just because you and Blair have the lame stepdaughter and stepmother bond doesn't mean you would leave anyone out." Peyton crossed her arms.

Gia shook her head before she started to pace around this time. "You aren't seeing the point! The point is, You are hating me for no reason, I couldn't even get a hug or a 'I miss you' or anything!" Gia pinched the bridge of her nose. "You're lucky, you know that? I couldn't even get my own family to care about me." She shook her head.

Peyton let out an sarcastic laugh "I don't know how I'm supposed to act when my mother revives from the dead, I'll just have to wait until those daughterly instincts pop in." She rolled her eyes and turned around. "You know what, I'm done fighting with you, you're most likely some dream or whatever and I shouldn't waste anymore time."

-

The blonde walked into her room and plopped onto the bed. She was really tired and she had way more important things to do, something called sleep.

As Lizzie closed her eyes ready to sleep, her door opened back up. "UGH!" Lizzie groaned as she used her elbows to hold her up. "What the hell do you want from me, now?" The blonde asked as Andrea leaned against her door frame.

"I came to ask you something, I just wanted clarification." She winked before she closed door.

Lizzie raised her eyebrow. "I'm trying to rest you mutt, now take your ass somewhere else before I send Josie to lit your ass on fire." The blonde threatened.

"You're so cute." Andrea winked before walking to sit on Josie's bed. "I wanted to ask you if you could help me with getting maya." Andrea spoke up as she rubbed her hands up down her thigh.

Lizzie scratched the back of her head. Of course Lizzie knew that Peyton was going to go for Maya but she thought that if she did get maya and Andrea together than it would be the least of her worries.