Chapter 5 "i bid you adue"

So this is gonna be a part two of the last one its still the city and all that
Also the octopus will be put into play and used more in this then the last one(i got carried away)

So this is gonna be a part two of the last one its still the city and all that Also the octopus will be put into play and used more in this then the last one(i got carried away)

If you forgot what it looked like its this, i going to be saying blue if you dont like that just change it.

Muzans pov
We where sitting down and i had just noticed that she had a plushy with her. How could i not see it earlier its a big blue whatever that is and its wraped around her arm. So when the conversation was slowing i asked

"what is that in your hands."

"oh this? Its an octopus plushy i got it from a stand back when we first came out here. "

"i see, do you like the ocean?"

"ive only seen it a few times but it was absolutely beutiful "

'noted'
we talked alot about random things or what ever came to mind for a while, then the sun began to rise.

'really wish i had found that blue spider lilly by now'

after i relised, i stood up and she noticed as well
"are you going somewhere?"

"i forgot i had to meet somebody and their not exactly nice nor understanding when it comes to me being late so sadly i must to go"

"oh im so sorry if i kept you from it i didnt relise we had been here for that long"

"dont worry i enjoyed this time we had together and besides he can wait, i should get you home or to some one you might have came to the city with"

"oh yes i completely forgot about it but you dont have to, i'll manege"

"no its fine i wouldnt be able to stop thinking about it if i didnt see you get back safely"

"oh- um ok im visiting familey for about a week,"

"well whats the address, i might need that to get you back to them"

The tension was growing a bit so i tried to defuse it with a joke, it worked and Eventually we started walking there. We got there pretty fast, good thing the sun would be blocked by buildings so i could walk safely. When we got there we stopped, i hadnt relised that her arm was wraped around mine until about half way to the apartnemt some old couple said we looked like a cute couple and wished us a happy and safe future. I had never even thought about being in a relationship with anybody but when they said it about the two of us it made me blush. Me blushing, again. Whats happening to me it must be her if its not i have no clue what it is but the bad feeling stops when i see her and know shes safe. What is this?

When we got to her building she unwrapped her arm from mine and was about to walk away when i grabbed her hand. They felt soft and warm, comforting even.
"y/n. I wish to see you again after this, s- so i was wondering if you would like to accompany me later?"

'DID I JUST STUTTER!?'

she was blushing like crazy, well so was i so i cant really judge but it did look rather adorable on her.

"o-oh well i i-um am free the rest of the week so what ever time works for you i would love to go with you"

'omg is this what its like to be nervus? I hate it'

i never really have normal human emotions mostly just anger but now theres all these new ones i didnt understand. I hate it.

"wonderful- oh i work during the day so it would be around sun down if thats alright with you"

"oh well i will be up so feel free to come any time"

i was still holding her hand, but now i brought it up to my head and after i spoke

"excelent, well then madam i bid you adue, until next time"

And kisses the back of her hand(he a gentalmen ) i dont know what i was thinking, who am i kidding i dont know what im doing when ever im with her.

"well a fair well to you too my good sir" she was so cute when she was blushing . After she said it we had a small laugh and parted ways for now.

' until the moonlight guides us my fair lady, our waltz shall wait"

Your pov

We said our good byes and then parted ways. I guessed it was around morning from the context of him asking me out on the date and it getting warmer. And i-
'OH MY GOD HE ASKED ME ON A DATE AND I DIDNT EVEN RELISE. THEY DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT HIM, WELL BESIDES MIKASA BUT I HIGHLY DOUT THAT SHE WOULD REMEMBER HIM. AND THEN THERES THE OLD COUPLE WE SAW AND THE HAT ASWELL. HAS HE LIKED ME THIS WHOLE TIME!? NO NO NO THAT WOULDNT HAPLEN RIGHT, BESIDES THEY WONT LET ME SINCE THERE SO OVER PROTECTIVE THESE DAYS WITH THE INCREASES OF DEMONS!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!'

I slowly walked to the room i was staying in and layed down to rest from that long night. I guess i was enjoyong my self to much to relise how tired i was, mikasa was in the other bed passed out cold. She probably was out almost as long as we where, i might end up sleeping through the day, i hope im up by the time muzan comes.
'i wonder where we're going or what we're going to do'

After i layed down i almost feel alseep immediately. But this time i didnt have nigjt terros like Usually, and i got a healthy amont of sleep, and i didnt keep wakeing up throughout my slumber. But every now and then i would hear his voice and all the random nice things he said. Usually i cant get lulled to sleep like that, not since i was a kid but somehow his voice helped.

'what an eventual night'

A/n so this was a bit shorter and im sorry for that but i kinda lost motivation for this chapter but hope you liked it. Ima be 100% honest with yall. I dont actually know what im doing. Im simply writting while i zone out.

1082 Words