Chapter 21 bound at sea.

Lizi wakes up to feel hands running all over her body as she opens her eyes she sees Summer sat next to her wearing a black pvc leotard white tights and her hair was up in a bun.

"Morning Lizi you been a sleep ages it's nearly midday master must have taken everything out of you." Summer says

"I haven't slept this long since Master took me. I used to sleep like this a lot. Where is Sarah and Tiff? Going to guess they are waiting for me to play another game." Lizi replies.

"Last time I saw them they were sunbathing on the top deck they both were extremely tired after yesterday so everyone agreed we should take it easy today and play tomorrow. I may have pushed Sarah and Tiff to their limits yesterday." Summer replies

"Really what did you do?" Lizi replies

"Well I have Tiff tied to a pole with a vibrant inside her tied in place with a wand pressing on it both on full power gagged with a ball gag and completely naked. I had Sarah dancing around her in a purple belly dancers outfit and got her to keep groping and kissing Tiff which made Tiff orgasms even more intent and after several orgasms I stripped Sarah naked and tied her to a table with her legs spread. I then carried on playing with Tiff until she couldn't take anymore and I remember her falling asleep which was really cute." Summer says

Lizi interrupts saying "that sounds hot but what did you do to Sarah."

Summer picks something off the floor and shoves it into Lizi mouth.

"No interrupting Lizi. Well When Tiff passed out Sarah said I can do anything I like to her she gave me full permission. So first I took my panties off and kissed her passionately as our tongues danced in her mouth. Once I was finished I put my panties in her mouth. Don't worry it's you're in your mouth right now don't spit them out. I then slowly kissed down her body till I got to her clit and I did something I've always wanted to do I played with her and made her cum multiple times. Once done I put a new vibrator into Sarah tying it in with a wand vibrating on top. I put them both on high. I then got up on top of her and took the panties out of her mouth and put my pussy in her face and she didn't even hesitate or get asked she drove her tongue into my pussy and it was magical I nearly orgasmed all over her but I held it as long and I could but she got it out of me again and again till I felt her stop. I looked down to find that she had also passed out so I untied them both and got them back to their rooms which did take some time. Right then today I saw them at breakfast at 9am and we all could tell you were tired and they were last time I saw them they were in very skimpy bikinis and was talking about sun bathing. Maybe I should take you bound and gag up to see them" Summer says as she ties a cloth around Lizi mouth to hold Lizi panties in her mouth.

Summer unties Lizi legs and thighs and helps her out of bed then takes her to the kitchen.

"First you need to eat so let's get you something to eat don't worry I will feed you" Summer says as she sits Lizi on a chair and grabs some food for her.

Lizi removes the gag and starts to feed Lizi at the end Lizi says "Okay Summer you have had your fun now let me go"

"Nope it's up to the girls what happens to you in your lovely green leotard. Now silence." Summer says as she pushes the panties into Lizi mouth and ties them back in.

Summer takes Lizi up to the outside deck but if confused to find Sarah in her purple skimpy bikini but she was tied with her hands behind her and with tape over her mouth and eyes.

Summer looks around and shouts "Tiff what's going on?"

"She can't answer you at the moment". Came a male voice from behind her.

Summer spins round and sees Tiff on the floor unconscious with what looks like several bruises over her body. Summer could also see a couple of guys on the floor behind her with four other men stood all with Ak47.