Chapter 6 into the woods

Lizi didn't sleep much that night the day kept playing over her head how badly it could have gone if she had made a mistake a lot of peoples life would have been over.

Lizi had been crying though the night, the emotion have overwhelmed her and she felt like she shouldn't be allowed this life any more.

The alarm sounded and Lizi crawls around the cage waiting for her master to return.

Scott entered the room and unlocked the cage.

Lizi crawled out the cage and kneels in front of Scott and is a quitter tone than normal says "mm morning master...... how may I server you today"

Scott raised Lizi chin and says "slave what is wrong talk to me"

"I'm fine master just didn't sleep well" Lizi says trying to keep her emotions bottled up.

"Slave don't lie to me remember the rules" Scott says with a firm voice.

Lizi broke down she couldn't hold it any longer and started crying and saying "just kill me please I can't handle this anymore the pressure if I mess up I would cost my family their life's and my own and worse I don't want to let you down Scott as if anything happened to you I could never forgive myself you mean the world to me honestly I have fallen hard for you and it kills me knowing I nearly got you killed for my own greed. Knowing that I disappoint you and let you down is the worst feeling so please just end my life please master"

Scott was shocked at how much yesterday has affected Lizi and how Lizi truly felt about him.

Scott left the room and came back with a pair of handcuffs some tape and a clear bag.

"Slave you want it do it yourself. This is your choice or you could choice to stay with me and we will make this better you have my word we will make sure nothing bad happens to you I promise" Scott says throwing the stuff on the floor in front of Lizi.

Lizi wanted to stay with her master but says "this is for the best" she quickly taps her mouth shut puts the bag over her head, tapes it on tight so no air could escape and locked her hands behind her.

Scott looks at Lizi and says "so you would rather take this way but there's something you are forgetting slave and that is you belong to me and that means I choice if you live or die and I say not to day."

As Lizi begins to pass out Scott rips the bag off her head and picks her up and takes her upstairs.

Scott takes Lizi to his bedroom and lays her on his bed.

As Lizi was starting to come round she looked at Scott and started to cry again.

Scott looks at her and says "Lizi listen to me you made a mistake yes it was stupid but listen I own you so that mistake was on me as well but listen I have got so many safety measures in place so there is no way you could have put your family at risk. I will not allow anything bad to happen so this is what you have learnt from yesterday you are only human if I had told you that I had arranged a FaceTime with your family you wouldn't have ever risked using the phone and I know that is true as you could have told your mum details or where we are or even my real name. So trust me stop punishing yourself I won't allow you to make a mistakes that will cost anyone their lives I promise you mean too much to me"

Scott removes the tape from Lizi mouth and she smiles at Scott.

"Lizi do you trust me as I have never lied apart from when I lied about my name but everything I've told you since then has been the truth" Scott says

Lizi looked Scott in the eyes and says "yes I do trust you with all my heart I can't stand knowing I let you down"

"Slave listen you are still in training are you not" Scott says as Lizi thinks and slowly nods "so listen to me you will make mistakes but you will not let me down as you mean too much to me so please don't ever try to kill yourself again as if I lost you I wouldn't be able to carry on without you by my side"