Chapter 1

Jaclyn POV:

I just arrived back in mystic falls I haven't told Elena, Jer and my parents that I am coming home I wanted to surprise them I know people thought I went to a boarding school for rich snobby kids but now sadly it wasn't I went to Hogwarts a school for witches and wizards meanwhile.

I knocked on the door and heard some muffled voices Elena opened the door she looked shocked to see me.

"Jackie!"she shouted tears brimming her eyes as she hugged me in her warm embrace I hugged her back, I missed this.

When we pulled away I saw her standing there I ran to him dropping my bags.

"TWINNY!" I shouted in happiness before jumping into his arms and hugging the life out of him he did the same we hugged for a good minute before Elena interrupted.

" Okay guys you can split up now" she said jokingly making me roll my eyes and let go of jer-bear.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming today " jer aksed giving me a heated glare.

"Uh surprise" I said sheepishly earning a smack on my head by Elena.

"You should of have told us I would have picked you up" she said in her motherly tone making me nod

"Sorry I just wanted it to be a surprise" I said and Elena hugged me.

"Don't feel guilty it was the best surprise ever" she said hugging me.

I pulled away and laughed" Your such a mom" I said laughing and Jer nodded in agreement with me before laughing also.

I stopped laughing and looked at them " hey guys where is mom and dad" I asked confused.

I watched as sadness passed through their eyes and they looked at me teary eyed before Elena said something I never wanted to hear in all my years of living.

"T-t-there d-dead" she croaked out in a broken voice

I fell down on my knees my body shaking violently as tears fell down my face like a water fall.

" Why didn't you tell me"I asked livid my parents died and they did not tell me like what the fuck.

"We just wanted to make sure your safe" Elena said trying to get close to me but I held my hand up stopping her from moving.

"SAFE!,SAFE YOU SAY HOW ARE YOU KEEPING ME SAFE BY NOT TELLING ME THAT MY PARENTS ARE DEAD HOW IS THAT KEEPING ME SAFE?! HUH?" I asked as tears streamed down my face.

There was silence no one said anything making me more angry.

"ANSWER ME! JER, ELENA ANSWER ME NOW" I said looking at them with a broken look on my face.

"We know we should of have told you but you were so happy in Hogwarts we couldn't find it within us to tell you, and we can't tell you what is this safe where talking about you knowing means bigger risk to you being in danger" they both explained

Huh what the fuck

"I won't say I understand your reason but I can't stay mad at you for ding what you thought was right even if me missing my parents funeral was wrong of you to do" I said sinking down onto the floor I felt two pairs of arms hugging me tightly and kissing me forehead.

"We're so so sorry sweetie but we do have aunt Jenna and I am sure she will love you" said Elena as she hugged me I let out a broken sob

"Where is she?" I asked

"She's at the mall you will meet her when she comes back"said Elena

I nodded my head and cried and cried until I said

"You know when I came here I was So excited thinking I would see my parents" I let out a dry laugh after that " I was stupid, it's my fault for leaving maybe if I didn't leave they would still be here, I killed th-" before I could finish Elena grabbed my face.

"Look at me Jackie this is not your fault mom and dad loved you and I am sure wouldn't want their daughter blaming herself for their death we all had a hard time but if you let us help you we can all cope together" she said tightening her arms around me making me cry harder

I broke out of her arms and made grabby hands towards Jeremy, I know childish but hey don't blame me

He wasted no time and picked me up and we went up to his bedroom I cried silently in his arms until I fell asleep

Elena POV:

Jeremy came out of his room and told mr Jaclyn was asleep.

"Promise me were gonna keep her out of supernatural harmsway" I said to jer.

"Promise"he said back

Meanwhile.., they didn't notice that Jaclyn was not heavy sleeper so she could hear them.

Who would be a heavy sleeper when you lived in Hogwarts a gargoyle could attack you in your sleep she thought chuckling In her head

••••

Chapter 1
Words:854