chapter 11

Your husband's pov

It has been a while since y/n has been missing and this gave me more time to be with Sharon the kids don't know yet that thier mother's missing I just told them that she was taking a vacation to help her mental health and of course they bought it.

Kids will believe anything their parents say about them that makes it more fun to be the parent you can lie to your kid and they won't even notice.

I was at work and it was almost my time to go home but I always told y/n that my work ends in 5:00 but really just at 1:00 and I always wasted my time whenever I had to pick her up from therapy.

It hit 1:00 making me get up and move to my car to pick up Sharon then we will go to the club to drink then to have some fun with eachother.

I made to her house and she came out looking sexy I smirked as she got in the car.

"Hello pumpkin!"she shouted in excitement.

"Hey"I said smiling.

"So how do I look?"she asked making me bite my lip

"Sexy as always"

I said smirking.

"Ready to go?"I asked.

"More than ready!"

She said excitedly making me smile then I drove to the club then I parked somewhere then I opened the car door for Sharon,she got out smiling then I grabbed her waist and kissed her.

"Not now sugar remember we gotta do it in the private room"she said smiling.

"Oh yeah how can I forget"

I said smiling then she walked infront of me making me slap her ass she squeaked then I saw her blush.

"Oh stop! let's go already!"she said making me smile.

"Of course my princess"

We then went inside the club and I suddenly looked to my left and I saw a familiar face I gasped realising who it is....

Your POV

I was in the club looking around seeing the people party but of course I was being watched over by thrax I looked up and saw him looking down at me from the second floor from the v.i.p class.

I looked around some more then I saw a familiar face I covered my mouth when I saw my husband with another girl.

'thrax was right..'i thought to myself.

I started to cry I then saw them move into a private room I ran into the crowd so no one can see me cry not even thrax can find me I quickly ran Into the girls bathroom and started to cry.

Some time later.

After I cried my eyes out I walked out of the bathroom I then felt someone grab my waist and pulled me somewhere but I started to struggle I then felt him push me against himself and I started to struggle against him.

I heard the man moan making me stop struggling and I just started to cry again.

'not this again I can't do it again!'i thought to myself.

But when I stopped struggling it seemed to make it worse,the man still kept moaning then I felt something poke me making gasp in Surprise knowing exactly what is poking me.

"Stop!"

But he couldn't hear me or he chose to ignore it making me just look down at the floor and cried then I suddenly felt myself being pulled away harshly I looked at the person and it was thrax.

The man suddenly got pulled away by thrax's bodyguards.

"Don't worry baby I got you I got you"he said hugging me.

I hugged him back I know it's wrong but I really need a hug.