chapter 12

Your POV

I felt Thrax pick me up bridal style and he carried me to our room.

"You were right"I said.

"What happend?"asked Thrax opening the door with his elbow.

"I saw h/n with another woman"

I said crying and I felt him place me on the bed.

"I really thought he loved me"

I said whipping my tears.

"Well I knew from the start he was a cheater"he said making me confused.

"What do you mean?"I asked.

"You don't really think you escaped me did you?I watched you for years baby,I never left you out of my sight"he said.

I looked at him in shock.

"And I find it cute that you hired a therapist because of me"he said smirking making me glare at him.

"You shouldn't find that cute! You should be ashamed of yourself for what you did to me!"I shouted at him angrily.

"Listen,bab-"he tried to say but I cut him off.

"No! Don't call me that! You made me live my life in constant fear! And you killed my best friend and my ex!"I shouted angrily making Thrax glare at me.

"Baby,your ex cheated on you did you forget that? And he tried to rape you! So sorry for helping your ungrateful ass!"he shouted.

"Don't act as if your so innocent! You raped me as well! And you kidnapped me! You won't let me see my own children! You made me live my life in constant fear! I feared that you'd kill me or you'd hurt my parents or other people that I loved!" I shouted angrily making Thrax stay quiet.

I looked away and layed down on the bed and curled up into a ball. I heard Thrax sigh then I heard him get off the bed. I heard his footsteps, I heard the door open and close. I felt tears in my eyes and it blurred my vision. I didn't care at this point so I started to bawl my eyes out.

Some time later.

I fell asleep after some hours later I woke up and saw that it was nighttime and heard the music downstairs making me sigh. I sat up straight and I hugged my knees. I got up and I walked out the room. I saw bodyguards standing by each side of the door. They heard me come out and they turned to me.

"Ma'am, you should get back inside. The boss ain't gonna be happy if he sees you out your room." Said the bodyguard blocking my way.

"I won't escape..." I said to the bodyguards.

"Sorry ma'am, you just can't get out the room." Said the other bodyguard.

"Please, I will come back before he'll even notice." I said to the bodyguards. They looked at eachother. They one sighed and looked down at me.

"Fine, thrax said he'll come to the room at 5, so be back before 4:50 because sometimes he arrives early." Said the bodyguard moving out the way.