Chapter XXVII: I Do

Monday evening and the chinese male is almost done packing enough things and is getting ready to leave their house.

Ever since his lover told him that the two of them will be living together, chenle is elated and really excited leaving the zhong's mansion.

Finally, a few hours from now, he will be free from his family and will be happy being in jeno's arms forever.

He's not going to ask for more.

"Am I missing something?" chenle muttered, as he checked his luggage and other stuff

The chinese male smile and look at himself for the last time at the mirror, he still couldn't believe that he'll be with jeno a few hours from now.

They will be together again and this time, no one is going to get in their way, they don't have to hide their affection to anyone, or watch every move they make thinking someone will caught them together.

His life were about to change for good.

Chenle couldn't care less if they're going to live in a small house, as long as he's with jeno, everything will be fine.

"Oh shoot, our promise ring!" he said, realizing that his necklace are missing

The chinese male can miss everything, not just the promise ring.

When he's already done putting the necklace on, chenle immediately grab his suitcase and backpack as he is now ready to leave this hell of a place and be gone for good.

Upon opening the door room, chenle carefully look around the place making sure that there is no single person who is still awake at this hour.

Well, he's pretty sure jaehyun is still up knowing the bodyguard is chatting with his so called 'friends'.

When everythings clear already, the chinese male carry his suitcase and quickly run downstairs trying not to make any sound to avoid waking up everyone.

"Where do you think you're going, zhong chenle?"

Chenle suddenly froze at the voice who suddenly speak in the middle of the dark living room, he slowly turned to face mrs. zhong who is blowing her cigarette while wearing a sarcastic smile on her face.

"Somewhere." he answered sternly, to be completely honest, chenle is terrified but he hopes that he cam get out as soon as he found his way out without breaking a sweat

"Somewhere, you mean, that poor guy?" mrs. zhong calmly stated, sipping the cup of hot tea

Taking a deep breath, the chinese male rolled his eyes before speaking again "Yes, and so?"

A fake laugh comes out of the woman's mouth at the response made by her son "And so?" she snorted once more and put the cup of tea on the table in front of her get the last blow of her cigarette before throwing it out of the ash tray "You're really that desperate to leave here huh?"

"Yes, and you can't do anything about it!"

"Okay..." mrs. zhong stand up and nodded her head as she walk near the chinese male and put her mouth near chenle's ear "Do whatever you want my son, but tomorrow, you'll be grieving at the funeral of your beloved jeno once you leave this place." she whispered, leaving shivers all through chenle's spine

A stinging pain was felt as a handful of warm tears roll down his face at the words made by his mom, he can not bear the thought of that...

He can not bear the mere imagination of his lover being lifeless because of him.