Chapter XLV: Future Person

With their chests sticking and lips are bruised from the passionate kiss they're sharing currently, the two males enter the older's apartment without leaving each other's bodies as if an adhesive is there to keep them glued together.

Jeno quickly slam the door close and remove the thick coat chenle is wearing and continues to abuse the younger's lips that is basically bleeding from all the little bites he's doing on them. The former's arms made their way around the latter's waist and in one swift move, jeno lifted him up to his upper waist and chenle instinctively place his legs around it, then the younger cup the older's jaw and lower his head down to bring their lips back, kissing each other in the same hungry manner.

Before they head inside jeno's room, the male leans his lover's back on the wall to catch their breathes from the intense action they had earlier "Are you okay, le?" he looked up to chenle and ran his fingers through the unruly locks

Chenle just nods as response because of the overwhelming emotion he is feeling at the moment, he's loving every second of this not-so-innocent activity between him and jeno whose already attacking his neck with little kisses, nibbling them afterwards.

A faint sound of moan had escape when the chinese felt the older's hand had already made their way inside his shirt, massaging and pinching his hardened nipples with its thumb "Ahhhh shit, jen..." he thrown his head back as he felt aroused at what his other half is doing to him

"You like it?" jeno teasingly pinch the younger's bud, smirks as he earned a nod from his lover

Upon entering the room, jeno brings chenle to the bed and lay him down carefully. The former rolled the latter's shirt up and starts to place gentle kisses on its exposed stomach making chenle more excited, grabbing the bed sheets with both of his hands tightly and curl his body from the pleasure.

Jeno then unclasp chenle's buttons with his one hand and his other hand is resting on top of its head, the older smile when the younger arch his back for a bit to take his already undone shirt off his body and he did the final step of throwing the garment on the floor.

The couple crash their lips and kiss each other with their tongues involve. Chenle opened his mouth wider, inviting jeno to enter his hot mouth and the latter immediately responded, exploring the every inch not leaving any spot to suck on.

While they're busy devouring each other's mouth, the chinese male grab jeno's shirt and without any hesitation, he harshly ripped its shirt off making jeno chuckle in between their kiss.

How could a human be that cute while acting all needy for him?

"Aren't you being too impatient, lele?" jeno disregard his already destroyed shirt, pressing a gentle kiss on chenle's forehead

"What do you expect? You're too hot so I'm impatient." chenle wrapped one arm around the older's neck rest his one hand on its bare chest 

"Really?"

"Yeah, now kiss me."

Jeno chuckles again as chenle sounded more needy before taking the younger's order. The younger of the couple tugged the older's hair while caressing its chest down to its stomach making the former smile in between.

The older then took the chance to put a little more weight on the figure under him as they pulled away from the kiss, he stared at chenle in awe, jeno would never not be mesmerized at how beautiful his lover is "I love you..." he brings his head down and and place wet kisses on the younger's jaw

Chenle let out a loud moan as he felt jeno's tongue wander around his skin, he threw his head back to give the latter access and whined louder when jeno found his sweet spot behind his ear.

"J-Jen..."

The wet kisses start to trail down chenle's neck, Jeno swirls his tongue and suck the younger's skin hard, leaving dark marks on its neck.

"Beautiful." the older showed his eyes smile before giving the younger a naughty bite on its shoulder

Chenle then rests both of his arms on the older's back, digging his nails on its skin when jeno gets deep into his skin. A new sensation was felt when the latter hungrily latched its mouth on his nipple, while the other bud was getting played, pressing and squeezing it with its thumb. Jeno did the same thing on the other nipple while his fingers were playing with the other.

When the older held the waistband of the younger sweatpants, jeno had an unsure expression as he looked at chenle who gulped nervously at him.

"Uhmmmm... You want to do it, le?" jeno caresses his lover's head

"Y-Yes." chenle responded, not having the guts to look at his other half

Jeno kisses the younger's forehead before getting off him, leaving chenle confused "Why did you stop?"

The former chuckled as he took a pack of wipes in his drawer "You're not ready yet." he stated, taking a seat next to chenle and starts to clean the younger

Respect always comes in love and he doesn't want to force chenle to be intimate with him unless the chinese say so. Chenle technically said yes, however, the eye-smile male could tell that this boyfriend of his is not fully ready for that matter.

On the other hand, the chinese male was smiling at himself thinking how lucky he is to jeno to have as his boyfriend. The latter is right, he is not ready for them to be that intimate. Him and the older just got together not even a week ago.

But at the same time, he also felt bad towards jeno because the older seemed ready to do it with him.

"B-But..." chenle immediately clung his one arm on jeno's bare torso and looked up, he could feel himself melting at those loving stares by the older

"It's okay, lele... You don't have to force yourself." jeno enveloped his other half in between his arms tight, he felt ticklish at the little breaths blowing on his neck but regardless, he loved it

"I'm sorry..."

"Why are you sorry?"

"I mean..."

A smile appeared on the older's lips, cooing silently at how adorable his lover looks while feeling guilty about not allowing him to do it, then caresses chenle's hair and rest this forehead against the latter.

"Lele, you don't have to feel guilty about it, I can wait till you're ready..." jeno whispered while pampering chenle with soft kisses on the face, no one knows how much love he has for this guy he's holding

Even chenle himself doesn't know about it.

"Are you feeling bad about yourself now?" the chinese male asked teasingly, drawing gentle lines along the older's face

Jeno furrowed his brows at the question asked "What do you mean?" he tucked chenle's hair behind its ear and kissed the adorable nose

"Jisung told me you feel bad about my future person."

How could jeno forget about it? He remembered thinking out loud while watching chenle scream for his life every time a dirt clung on him and the tall chick happened to hear it.

Well, he actually hoped it was him deep inside while thinking about it.

"I am, but I am not complaining."

To be continue...

A/N:

👁️👄👁️