Chapter 1: 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕

Remember the orange-haired cyborg that was the principal of the Jerome Horwitz elementary school...-?

*clears throat*

Sorry, I mean "melvin sneedly elementary", not Jerome Horwitz elementary.

He changed the name-

But anyway, remember melvinborg? So he is melvin from the future, trying to change his past mistakes and go to Eliteanati academy.

He also wanted revenge for a reason...

- - - - -

" I can't believe it! They did it! George and Harold saved all of us..." Melvin said in shock, he couldn't believe his eyes and looked at melvinborg.

"Yeah yeah! Now let's leave George and Harold here, trapped forever in nano-zero's husk! Perfect huh? " he smiled evilly and grabs Melvin's shoulder.

Melvin looked at him weirdly. "what? You want to betray them?" He stared at melvinborg with a look of concern.

"Of course! " melvinborg starts waving his hands in a way of reassurance.

"I'm from the future! I know what happened. you leave them there." He continues happily.

Melvin looks at the ground with doubt and thinks about it.

"No!" He exclaimed and squinted his eyes.

"What?!" Melvinborg gawked.

"NO!" melvin yelled, he grabs the "u-one-size-with-that 2000" and pointed to where George and Harold are. (I think that was the name of the invention.)

"Wait... Stop! If you change the future I'll... I'll disappear!" Melvinborg stammered.

Melvin shoots and George and Harold return to their original size and start coughing.

"I refuse to become the monster you are when I grow up! " he points at melvinborg with anger.

"...and that decision means...you no longer exist!" He said with determination.

Melvinborg started to look at his now disappearing leg. "NO! But I'm you! ጌሁፕ i'ጠ ሃዐሁ-..." He fades away.

"You were me..." Was the last thing melvinborg heard before he disappeared completely.

.

.

.

- - - - -

.

.

.

Melvinborgs wakes up in a cold sweat. He blinks and looks at his surrounding.

He was in a void-like place. The void was yellow, and that was all he could see.

He somehow could walk in this place... Weird.

"...Where am I?

.

.

.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

.

.

.

.

He started to walk slowly.

.

.

.

.

" anyone?"

.

.

.

" if anyone is there, reply to me...!"

.

.

.

.

"If this is a prank... This is certainly not funny at all!"

.

.

.

"Anyone?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Please?"

.

.

.

.

.

" I'm...sorry..."

.

.

.