Birth

Natsu's real dad P.O.V
I waited in the waiting room until my lovely wife were going to have our children. While I tapped my foot on the cold, marble floor, I heard footsteps.

"Sir..." A doctor said when I shot my head up to look at him. "Yes what is it? Is my wife ok!?!"

The doctor seemed unusually down and the was never a good thing. "I'm afraid that your wife, Mrs. Hayashida, has sadly passed away while giving birth."

My eyes widened even more than they were before. I tried to speak but my voice just cracked when I felt some tears come out of my eyes.

"C-Can I see my child at least?" The doctor shook his head. "Of course. Follow me."

I followed to the doctor all the way down the hall to the room where my child was in.

When the doctor opened the door for me, I didn't see one, but two new born babies inside a hospital crib. (A/N: dunno what those things are called :P)

When I looked at their faces, they seemed almost identical. The doctor closed the door to give me some privacy while I decided in the names.

I turned my head to the left and looked at the baby boy. "You my little pink haired baby boy will be Natsu because your mothers favorite season was summer."

This time I moved my head to the right and looked at the baby girl. "And you my little pink haired baby girl will be Esmee because your mother was French and she always have love to give even in the most hopeless places."

I smiled to myself when they both opened their eyes and I got so see their beautiful black, obsidian eyes.