Already?

Esmee P.O.V
After countless days walking here to France, we had finally made it. "So this is France." Natsu muttered, looking forward into the scenery.

It smelt like smoke and bread here. We walked around looking everywhere to get at least a familiar feeling of everything.

"Esmee do you think we'll get used to it here, you know, by ourselves?" I looked at Natsu and smiling a little for reassurance.

"Of course we will. Just like when... Um, that happened." He got my hinting and we walked in forward.

Natsu suddenly stopped in front of a oil shop, starring wide eyed and intensely at the window. "What is it Na-"

I looked at the window and saw what he was starring at. Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lucy, and I on the window.

There were wanted posters hanging. A lot of them. "Shit..." I muttered. How the hell did they find out about us anyway?!?

We are in France for crying out loud!! I put my hood on and put Natsu's on too. "This is for just in case." After seeing those posters, we decided not to walk freely here.

~time skip~

It was now night time and the streets were even more crowded then before. It looked really pretty though. There were lights, balloons, and the smell of frosted bread everywhere.

Seriously what's up with this place and bread? I shook off that random thought when Natsu tugged on my sweater.

His attention was glued to this party that was going on. There was lots of dancing and singing. Everyone just looked like they were having a good time.

When I was paying attention to the party too, I didn't notice a very fat man walk up to Natsu and I. "Good evening children, but shouldn't you be with your mother and father? It's already passed 10."

I didn't know what to do. All the people in Russia were mean and rude but this man seemed nice. "Um hello? Monami? Can you hear me?"

I think he was talking to me. "U-Uh yes, very clearly sir." Once he heard my voice he smiled and awed a bit.

"Ah I see, you children and foreigners. But that still doesn't explain where your parents are." I gulped at the word parents. It didn't seem right to me.

Natsu and I took off our hood and showed the man our faces. The fat man raised an eyebrow. "You guys seem... Familiar for an unknown reason."

I was clueless on what he was talking about. "Sir we don't have parents and I don't know why we look familiar to you, we've never seen you in my life.

Natsu said, looking innocently at the man. The mans eyes suddenly everted behind us. Back and forth, I watched his eyes turn from ease, to realization.

Out of nowhere he grabbed one of my arms and one of Natsu's arms. "H-Hey what are you doing?!" We yelled in unison.

The man didn't answer he just dragged us to where some guards were hanging out.

Wait, guards?!?

No! This can't be happening, why is this happening?! The fat man started to speak to the guards in French while Natsu and I struggled to break free.

A lot of attention was on this scene but I was too busy trying to break free to care. One of the guards got some handcuffs from the side of his trousers and hooked us on to them.

"Thank you for your help Chef Pasqetti but we can handle it from here. The guards now dragged us into their police car and drove off.

I couldn't use my magic on them. I was just so scared I couldn't think straight. I hugged Natsu close to me and he did the same.

"W-What's going to happen to us?" Natsu barely said loud enough for them to hear him.

"You children are wanted for many crimes and murders you have committed. Both of you are going to prison...

A very secluded one."