Leaving

Natsu P.O.V
We were all getting ready to leave to France. When we were done, we headed out into the cold early day.

I heard news reports that there was going to be something called an earthquake later today but I didn't pay attention to it. Those news reports are always wrong anyways.

We were all ready to go so we started out way to France. "Natsu what do you think it's going to be like?" Asked Lucy.

"I dunno. I just hope it's better than this place."

I heard rumbles from the ground but ignored it and still kept walking. When we were almost at the borderline, I saw people from the other side running and screaming.

"RUN! AN EARTHQUAKE IS COMING!!" I just kept hearing that when the stampede of people were passing through my friends and I.

"Guys I think we should head back. It's not safe out there." Erza said while stepping backwards.

The ground started to rumble again. "Yea me too, this border is too dangerous." I haven't heard Esmee talk and she seemed spaced out.

But I had the feeling of what she was thinking. "I-"

"I don't care if you guys stay or come with me, but I'm going to cross the border leading to France if it's the last thing I do. I can't handle living here anymore." Esmee started walking forward towards the border.

Erza, Gray, and Lucy looked skeptical about her decision. "Sorry guys but where ever my sister goes, I go with her."

When I started walking, I thought about the decision I just made. Leaving friends for family shouldn't be a thing. I think we should have stayed together.

I took one last look at our friends who were now heading the opposite way. Lucy had looked back too. She waved goodbye and so did I.

That would be the last time I saw her, ever again.

A/N: hehehe... Hi :3 I know I know I haven't updated in like almost forever but I'm sowwy!! Anyway I'll TRY to update more often. See ya next time minna!