Prison Visit(Fundywastaken)

TopDream x bottom Fundy
Don't read if you're not comfortable don't force yourself

Contains:Ftm Fundy not fully transition , breeding, sheep hybrid Dream, begging, forgive sex, mentioned George
___________________________________________

What more had Fundy expected when he stepped through the threshold of the prison?

An apology? Possibly, it would have been nice for the mental hell he had gone from. For Dream to fall to his knees and admit he was wrong? Absolutely not, Dream had too much pride. In all honesty, Fundy wasn't sure why he came.

Puffy said he needed closure, but all the people who had hurt him were either dead or could still hurt him. The only one that had never physically hurt Fundy, and was still reachable, had been the masked man himself.

Had he just come to maybe make Dream feel bad? That had been the original idea, but now those thoughts were replaced with the need to make the other man feel good again. With each rough kiss pressed against Dream's scarred face as they sat on the creaking cot, he could only yearn for more.

He wanted a taste of what he was given, what George always talked about.

Fundy would pull himself away from Dream though not without complaint from the blonde. He quickly hushed those soft whimpers with a kiss as he stood from the cot in favor of kicking off his boots. Dream got the message quickly as the sheep hybrid would stand soon after. Rough hands on Fundy's waist would slow the process as Dream stripped each article of clothes, tossing it to the floor one by one. Stopping Fundy when he tried to help.

Once the fox stood completely nude, Dream would pause to stare. Fundy felt disgusted under the man's gaze, knowing this was fucked up. Knowing he was supposed to hate the man standing in front of him. Dream had practically begged for just a kiss. It had been so abnormal for the once silent man who had never even liked Fundy to touch him. Now his hands were all over the fox, whispering praise as he told Fundy how pretty he was, how much he had missed him. How he missed 'us'. It was bitter-sweet.

Swallowing what little pride he had left, Fundy bend himself over and arch his back to fully present himself to the other man. Presenting his twitching hole with little shame as he waited to be mounted like an animal. Thankfully, he wouldn't have to wait for long with the heavy thud of a body dropping to the ground behind him. Before Fundy could peek a glance over his shoulder to see what Dream was doing calloused hands were gripping his pale thighs. For a moment, Fundy worried about the bruise that would surely be left behind as Dream forced his legs apart, spreading his thighs as if he were nothing but meat. The thought only bothered him for a moment.

The thought of being used, to be stuffed with a cock whenever Dream pleased, shouldn't have been so appealing to him after all that had happened. He shouldn't even allow that grimey hybrid to touch him now with his filthy paws, not after all the hells Dream had put him through.

As something wet slide across the folds of the sloppy folds of his sex, licking up what little slick began dripping down his thighs. A loud gasp was punched out of the fox, shock present on his features before realizing that it was Dreams tongue that would allow Fundy to relax. Hot and wet as it lapped at his hole as if it were a sweet candy that needed to be worshipped.

Shivers ran up his spine as he found himself pressing against Dream's mouth, chasing any pleasure he could get from the teasing. The stubble of Dream's jawline felt rough against his sensitive skin, making Fundy whimper but he didn't want to pull away. It wouldn't be an option even if he wanted to now. As low muffled groans and growls could be heard from the sheep hybrid who was nibbling and sucking on the soft flesh as if he hadn't eaten in days. Maybe he hadn't but that didn't matter now as a large, calloused hand pulled his hips back, squishing Dream's face against his slit.