My Love

Tris POV: After Caleb went into the weapons lab I couldn't help but stop him. He was my brother. He was all I had left. I volunteered to go into the weapons lab no matter how much I showed no weakness I was beyond frightened that I would never see these people, my people that now I like to call my family.
Tobias POV: Tris was taking a long time I couldn't stop pacing around a nearby tree. All of a sudden I see tris run out and all of us have to run quick she completed the task and all I could feel was proud because I'm in love with her. Except I have one dark secret I want her to never know.
"I'm so proud of you" I say to tris
" I'm shocked I actually completed it, I love you I actually thought I was going to lose you"
" I love you too" I say aloud; a little too loud for someone in specific to hear.
Christina's POV: I'm really glad tris made it out alive but a part of me is disappointed. I've been sneaking around with Tobias for awhile now and I never want her to find out I finally ended it with him. He's mad at me. I just heard him say "I love you" to tris. I know it's not true. I know it's a lie. He loves me. I don't know how to live with myself after everything I've done.