The secret

Christina's POV: I know I have to tell tris. She's been with me throughout this whole journey, through everything and I hate myself for what I have done. I walk up to tris slowly... " hey" I say a bit too weird. "Hey! I can't believe I made it out alive thank you for everything and for being such a great friend I can really consider you a sister I never had" tris started to tear up. I wanted to yell "I kissed Tobias" I am in love with the guy you're engaged to. I just couldn't. The words wouldn't come out of my mouth. I see Tobias coming up and am shocked to hear what he says.
Tobias POV: " Hey tris could I talk to Christina for a second it's about our upcoming wedding" I say rather mad.
"Yeah, sure thing!" Tris says with a confused look and walks away. It's just me and Christina. I'm so nervous I don't know what to say. Now I really know what it's like to be in love and I know I am not in love with tris prior.
" Christina.."
" we have to tell tris" she blurts out
" I know we do. Let's do it together. I can't go through with the wedding knowing I love you"
" Tobias I love you too"
Suddenly tris comes back and I get very angry at this point I don't know how to contain my anger. I've had no time with Christina and this was my only chance I had since forever.
Tris POV: I'm getting worried. Tobias has been so distant lately. It's like he's off in another world and whenever I'm with him he wishes to be somewhere else and I can't help but think he wishes to 'be' with someone else too. I walk over to Christina and his conversation and he jumps at me and starts freaking out. " tris can you go away, I'm talking to Christina about the wedding! Don't you want a good wedding. Or should we just have no wedding at all" he shouts at me. I'm so shocked. Tears start streaming down my face. I run away as fast as I can and think really hard. Maybe I'm not in love with Tobias maybe we shouldn't get married. Just then Tobias shows up.
Tobias POV: I don't know what's gotten into me. I run after tris and sit down beside her on the fresh cut green grass. " I'm sorry" I don't know how to react right now and I don't have anything to say but sorry repeatedly over and over again. So that's what I do. " I don't think we should get married anymore" her words sting like a bullet going through my heart and I'm shocked but I'm relieved. This is the perfect time to tell her about me and Christina. Perfect timing Christina shows up.
Christina POV: This is the time. This is the big moment. She will hate me forever after this but she has to know, she deserves to know. " tris me and Tobias kissed and have been sneaking around behind your back. I'm sorry I don't know what to say, you're like my sister but I love him and would do anything for him"
"I KNEW IT. I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU BOTH. HOW COULD YOU?!"
She storms off crying even more. I look at Tobias and in his eyes I can tell he's hurt and feels terribly bad but after everything he says the words that made me fall for him the very first time.
" Everything will be okay. I love you and that's all that matters. We can get through anything and tris will understand" without another word he kisses me.