How it all Started

Today is Monday, so basically another fresh start of the week on going back to school. Gosh I'm so not up for this... Well whatever, time flies fast anyways.

Hi, My name is Jinn Raivers and this is my Forbidden Love Story.

It all started when I was grade 8th. I had this cool friend of mine, his name was Kurt Felton. We've been friends For like a year that time since grade 7th. 

Moving on, Kurt was the most outstanding student of our class. Not only that he got the looks to win every girls heart, gets good test scores every period, But also really amazing at sports.

And.. here I am, Sucks at studying yay! There's no day that passed that I've never visited the principals office. You can say that I'm the worst student on our batch. But in fact I don't mind, It was fun though.

Not to brag but sports is my forte. So Not even Kurt could beat me and that's how we met.

We started competing against each other since the day we've met and little do we know we formed a bond. You can call it a friendly rivalry? I don't know you decide.

So yeah afterwards we started hanging out. He was an awesome guy you could ever asked for. So you could say that we grew to be pretty good friends despite of out rivalry.

One day our teacher announced that there would be a transferee joining our class "Students we will have a new student. She will be joining us starting today. Please introduce yourself to class."

My jaw dropped at the sight of her. (Maaan she's hot) I said to myself. Finding myself slightly blushing as I continue to stare at her. She has a short wavy brown hair and fair white skin. And she's really hot.

"Good day everyone, my name is Zeina Jimstons. You can call me Zein for short. Nice to meet you all."

"Thank you Jimstons, you may sit on the vacant seat next to Raivers." When the teacher said that, My heart skipped a beat as If I was kinda nervous and excited in the same time. (Damn why wont you stop beating you stupid heart).

It continued as she walked my way and asked for the seat and offered me a hand shake.              "Hi I'm Zein looking forward for a fun time with you seatmate." she said while a leaving a bright smile on her face.

"Call me Jinn pleasures all mine" I replied while shaking her hand. God its so soft. It felt like my hand would melt any time soon. 

Next thing that happened we chatted all day long. Like we didn't even cared about the time and just enjoyed talking to each other. 

"Gosh I didn't know that you have such a fun personality." She said laughingly.

"Same goes for you!" I replied.

We continued to chat Until the bell rang.

"Well, I gotta go. Nice to meet you again Jinn. It was fun chatting with you. See you tomorrow!"

"Same goes for you Zein see ya tomorrow!"

Gosh she is such a darling. I think I'm crushing on her.

Afterschool, I ran to Kurt to talk about it. But Before I did He then asked me about every detail about Zein. "Why would you wanna know everything? you can ask her yourself." just then he shocked me with his reply.

"I think I have a crush on her, seeing you two talk to each other was such I don't know I can't explain it. I can't take my eyes of her. I - I really like her Jinn"

What the heck is going on? Me and My friend Crushing on the same person??