Fear

"I think I have a crush on her, seeing you two talk to each other was such I don't know I can't explain it. I can't take my eyes of her. I - I really like her Jinn"

What the heck is going on? Me and My friend Crushing on the same person??

...

When I heard that from Kurt, I thought to myself that I should just ignore my feelings for Zein. With the fear of rejection, and the thought of I wouldn't stand a chance because were both girls.

"Okay, Kurt I'll help you out" I replied with a smile.

"Really? Thank you, Jinn. Well I'll see you tomorrow bye!" He said goodbye then ran away

"Yeah see you.." I said in a whispered tone

With that I decided to keep those feelings for myself and willing to help Kurt ask Zein out or something.

So The next day me and Zein chat for a while as usual. I asked every single detail that Kurt would ask for, Hobbies, favorites, types things like that. Then afterschool, I'll report it to Kurt as agreed.

As I continue, I observed that my feelings for her are growing even bigger as the time that I spend with her. But I need to keep it to my self for my own good and for my friend too.

I didn't even plan to tell it from the start. And I think its the best decision that I could ever make that time.  (It's for the best).

The next day, I advised Kurt to spend time or hang out with Zein so that she could be more comfortable with him. So then when he did, all the class's attention are focused on them!

"Omg Kurt is hanging out with Zein!" "Are they dating?" "Aww what a cute couple" "Omg I'm so jealous"

Rumors everywhere spread fast all over the school.

Its so annoying! I don't get why, But I'm really mad about it. But as I look at Kurt Looking all over the top about it. I just stayed silent.

I looked at Zein's reaction and seem unbothered about it. They continued to hang out for a couple of days. That time. I think that they are really perfect for each other. But with the thought of that. My heart aches.

I talked to Kurt afterwards, saying that my work here is done and he should already take over. He hugged me tight and thanked me. That time, I have no clue if I should just be happy, angry, or sad. I'm so confused with my own feelings.

Few days later, Valentines Day. I was shocked to see Kurt in such an attire with a bouquet in his hand and a box of chocolate. 

As he walked in the hallways, almost all of the girls from the school are fuzzing over it. 

"Omg those flowers are surely for me" "He is so handsome I'm gonna dieee" "Oh hes looking this way I caaan't"

For God's sake so annoying!

Then Zein finally showed up. Kurt Ran towards her. All the crowd followed him as he kneeled down on Zein.

Zein - " What is going on Kurt?"

Kurt -"Will You be My Girlfriend?"