Confession

Kurt Ran towards her. All the crowd followed him as he kneeled down on Zein.

Zein - " What is going on Kurt?"

Kurt -"Will You be My Girlfriend?"

My world stopped. I can hear my heart beat and nervously wait for Zein's response to Kurt's confession.

While the crowd started yelling "Say yes!" "Say yes!"

It broke down when Zein finally spoked.

"Kurt, I- uhm yes.. I will be your girlfriend" she said while turning her head away from the crowd.

Kurt smiled and the crowed started to fuzz over again.

I couldn't take what I saw, so I ran away as far as I could, While running I started to have doubts if I did the right thing. It's just that. I didn't thought that it would hurt this much. What If I told it from the start? would've things change?

Wiping my tears up. I cheered up myself. I - I can't face her at school. So I didn't showed up. That was my first heartbreak so it was too much for me mentally.

Three days later, I heard my doorbell rang. (Who could that be? I remember I don't have any deliveries whatsoever.) I opened the door and was shocked to see Zein??

"Zein, uhm  what are you doing here? and how did you know my address?" I awkwardly asked her.

Before I ever got an answer she hugged me tight and started crying on my shoulders. "Hey Something wrong? what happened?" 

"Why you didn't showed up for three whole days? I was worried for you" she asked as she cries again.

"Oh me, I was sick (yeah right I can't tell her that I have been crying for three whole day straight)"

"I see,  I was really sad when you weren't at school"

"What? wouldn't you be happy Because of your New Boyfriend?"

"We broke up before valentines day was over"

"What? I thought you said yes to Kurt? What happened?"

"Because I like you, you dummy!" 

Hearing those words, I couldn't believe it.  After that, she told me what happened after I left. She talked to Kurt privately about her concern...

" So, What do you want to talk about?"

" I'm sorry, about the confession earlier. I only said yes because of the crowd. I don't want to trample on your name. I only wanted to protect you especially in school."

" Huh? What Are you saying? You, Your joking right?"

"No, It's the truth. I'm really really sorry" she was about to run away after but Kurt shouted.

" You didn't want to trample on my name? want to protect me? well.. you. YOU ALREADY DID!"

He angrily left. and they never spoke to each other ever since. Students have been overly suspicious about them. But they never did talk about it.

" I see so that what happened. So what are you planning to do?" I asked after hearing such story.

"I wanted to properly make up to Kurt for hurting his feelings. I plan to announce it tomorrow. Will you help me?" 

"If it means making Things right. I will gladly help"

" Thank you Jinn!" She then hugged me again and found ourselves blushing. 

"So uhm how did you know my address?"

"I have my sources"