Summer Spent Well | D. Ricciardo *

Summary: You're Carlos' older sister in a secret relationship with Daniel, and he invites you to spend summer break with him in Monaco.

Warnings: 18+, penetrative (p in v), unprotected sex, slight dirty talk, harsh words (like one sentence), fingering, oral (M receiving)

As much as you loved watching the Formula One races, you enjoyed the summer break a lot more. All the drivers would press pause on their career for a few weeks to be carefree. Even if they love their career, it's always good to take a break. Which is why you were in Spain, on a yacht with your family. Even though you loved spending time with your younger brother, Carlos, especially on his yacht, you really wanted the next two days to pass by quickly. You haven't been able to spend time with your boyfriend, Daniel, and two days later you would be able to see him again.

You two have been dating for six months now, and no one knows, well expect for Charles because he walked in on you two making out. Every time he would pass by you or Daniel, he would have a smirk on his face, the satisfaction of being the only one that knows. That was the downside, but there were also perks of the monégasque knowing. Such as, you could always ask him to keep your brother away whenever you wanted to spend time with Daniel. Plus, you were quite close with him because he's your brother's teammate so there weren't any suspicions if you made up lies that you were hanging out with him but in reality you were with Daniel. You weren't worried about Charles spilling the truth either because you had a piece of information against him. He pranked Carlos quite a few times but you caught him in the act of setting up another prank and he pleaded you to keep it a secret. Poor Carlos, he still doesn't know and always blames one of the mechanics because he wouldn't believe that it was his teammate.

Daniel had invited you to Monaco, which was where he decided to spend a week of his break. Fortunately, Charles was also in Monaco and the three of you planned to tell Carlos that you would be spending a few days with Charles. Your boyfriend wasn't in favour of sneaking around and hiding your relationship from Carlos, but you told him what happened when he found out about your last boyfriend. Carlos didn't speak to you for two weeks. In times like these, you didn't feel like you were the older sibling. Even though you sometimes found his behaviour childish, he never liked your boyfriends because he claimed that they weren't loyal. Carlos once told you that your type in men is shit. Obviously that wasn't the case with Daniel, because Carlos considered him a good friend. However you didn't want to tell your brother because you were dating one of his friends.

You had a smile on your face while you were daydreaming about the mornings you would wake up next to Daniel. Don't get it wrong, you still loved your brother, but lately he's always ruining the few moments you had with Daniel. On the paddock, you had a good friendship with him, but all you wanted was to do unfriendly, unholy things with him.

You enjoyed the next few days with your brother. Mostly spending your time cruising on the boat or swimming. There were also not so enjoyable moments when he pushed you into the water, left you behind on an island for five hours, and spamming your phone with pictures of him.