🍋Mommy - YamaHina🍋

Contains: Mommy kink, overstimulation and edging

Deep voice Hinata

Probably a short chapter or not it's going to be repetitive 

Tadashi laid Hinata down on their shared bed with a passionate kiss. He pulled away and started making hickeys  trailing down to his stomach. Hinata moans at the feeling, especially around his chest. Tadashi rises back up and starts circling his tongue around Hinata's nipples, occasionally biting them to which Hinata moans softly.

They both took their pants and boxers off as their cocks spring out on their stomach. Tadashi took Hinata's cock in his hand and started jerking it off slowly listening to his soft groans of pleasure and impatience.

He leans down and gives it a few sucks to get it wet enough. Still stroking him along with the saliva left behind created moist noises as he sped up his pace. Tadashi hovered over Hinata's cock and slowly lowered himself moaning slightly in pain and pleasure. He sat there for a few minutes grinding onto Hinata making him moan out.

"Please....please move.." Hinata managed to gasp out as Tadashi held him in place. Tadashi complied and started bouncing up and down as quick as his legs allowed before stopping and grinding him again. Hinata whimpered at the warmth inside of Tadashi. That continued for a while longer until Tadashi got off of Hinata leaving him near climax.

Hinata's deep groan resonated through the room as he looked down at his twitching cock and Tadashi smirking. "Mph- Please mo-...fuck-" Tadashi stroked his cock quickly then stopped just to tease him. "Please what?" Hinata stayed silent realizing what he almost said. "What were you going to say?" Tadashi questioned as he moved away from Hinata completely realizing he wasn't going to get an answer. Hinata whined as he saw Tadashi getting closer and closer to the door indicating he was going to leave him there.

"Please...mommy..." Hinata muttered and Tadashi came back and gave him a little kiss. "Good boy. That wasn't so hard now was it?" He started stroking his cock once again at a quick pace listening to Hinata's high pitched whines and whimpers. He still wonders how someone with such a deep voice can make such high pitched noises but he wasn't complaining, it was like music to his ears.

With Tadashi still stroking Hinata and his already few denied orgasms he came pretty quickly, moaning a string of mommys and yeses as his back arched up from the bed. He laid there catching his breath until he felt Tadashi start stroking him once again. "Please....I just came.. I can't anymore-" He whined as his boyfriend was overstimulating him. First edging and now overstimulation. Two of their favorite kinks, nothing could get better than this.

Hinata came a few more times and watched as Tadashi took all of his cum in his mouth lewdly looking up at him with innocently lusted eyes. Hinata came from the sight. "Alright baby you're doing good. One more? I promise it's going to be the last one....for now." Hinata whined out a yes, still too sensitive to talk properly. He'd already cum so much this night he didn't know if he could do it again. Even if it was going to be a dry orgasm it would still be pleasurable.

The all too familiar feeling of Tadashi's soft hand stroking Hinata's cock and playing with his balls returned as Hinata whined and felt tears in his eyes. The pleasure was becoming too much for him to handle and he couldn't control himself. His voice got louder than it ever was as he begged his boyfriend for a release as his tears streamed down his face. He was so close. He could feel it. Just a few more strokes and- nothing. Hinata was once again denied of an orgasm. He was full on crying at this point.

"Hmph- why....mommy....please..please please please..." He chanted as he thrusted himself into Tadashi's hand. Tears running down his face and into his mouth, the salty taste being all too familiar with him. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck....mommy....yes yes yes yes yes yes." It was almost like he was in a trance as he was finally given his orgasm. No noises left his throat as barely any cum left the tip of his dick, barely spurting out.

He laid there breathing heavily after such an intense night. Tadashi went to get some wet towels and wipes to clean them up as it would be a hassle for carry Hinata to the bath. They would shower in the morning. They both fell asleep cuddling each other with soft words of love leaving their mouth occasionally.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

See you in the next one.

Have a good day or night losers <3