Chapter 17

Okay so before you read please read this!!!! I don't want to confuse any body but louis pov last chapter was the day after alex's pov. So when he was talking it was already the future. Im sorry if i confused any body! Thanks for reading and Voting! xx

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter 17

Alex POV

I woke up and noticed immediately I wasn't in my bed, but in someone else's. I slowly fully opened my eyes and adjusted to the light of the room coming from the window. I saw Zack sleeping peacefully, his face so perfect and flawless. I smiled at the view I had in front of me. Zack had his arm wrapped around my waist and I was curled up. He slowly started to open his eyes and I closed mine immediately.

"I know your awake Lexi." He said with a raspy, husky voice.

Oh my god his morning voice is so sexy.

"No I'm not." I said, a little above a whisper. I hid my face under the covers and giggled.

"I still know your there too." He lifted the covers and our eyes immediately made contact. He started to lean in and I looked to his lips. His lips connected with mine, making slowly and soft kiss, yet I felt that the kiss was not full, it didn't feel real. I backed away from the kiss and looked down to my feet.

"Is something wrong?" he asked lifting my chin with his fingers.

"No, nothing, it's just I have a lot in head with college and everything." I said sighing. "I think I should go home to get some rest." I started to stand up and get my clothes.

"I'll take you home."

"Okay"

*After the car ride cuz im too lazy*

"Bye babe!" Zack says and pecks me on the lips.

"Bye!" I open the car door and walk to my door opening it. I walked in to my house and went to my room. I changed into some shorts and a pink tank top. I walked to the living room where I had all my assignments that I had to do for collage. It sucks to study and all but I kinda had to do it. As I looked at my papers and read the information, I heard a knock on the door. I went to see who it was. I opened the door and saw the same man that I bumped into.

Louis POV

There she was, in front of me. Just as perfect as she always is. We made eye contact for a long while until she spoke.

"Can I help you sir?" She asked me with a confused yet preoccupied face.

"Yes. I really need your help. I need you to remember me. Please do it Lexi. Try to remember who I am." I said getting close to her and grabbing her biceps form each side shaking her a little.

"How could I if I don't even know your name? I don't even know who you are?" She had a terrified face. Probably I was being too harsh. I loosened my grip a little and looked at her in the eyes once again. We just stared at each other. I took the chance to remember all little things that I loved of her. Her blue eyes, and those tiny freckles you cans see only when your close enough. Her lips, oh those lips.

"Sir, you are clearly drunk. Please if you could leave my-"but I didn't let her finish. I crashed my lips to hers. She tensed up, not kissing back, but after a few seconds she responded. She started kissing back and I felt what I haven't felt in ages, fireworks and butterflies in my stomach. Like if we were the only ones in the world. Just like old times, just like it was before all this fucking shit happened. I pulled back and I looked into her eyes again.

"C'mon Lexi. Come back to me" she just had a blank stare looking right through me.

Alex POV

He kissed me.

And I kissed back.

What the actual fuck am I doing?

As he kissed me I felt the typical cheesy romance fireworks. This kiss wasn't like any other that Zack has given me. This was so much different and, I don't want to admit it but, better. I have never felt this before. What is this feeling? Soon an image of his face come to my mind. Him in a very white room and had a lot of light.

"C'mon Lexi. Come back to me" I just stared at him, until it hit me like a thousand rockets to my mind.

"Louis?"

AN:

Okay so maybe im kinda mean too. I'm sorry i havnt updated in ages like i always say at the end of every chapter, its just........life is hard as fuck. I'm sorry i'll try to update as much as i can.

vote.comment.fan.do whatever you want.

ps. zayn is killing me and louis is fascinating me (i sill love zayn tho, i don't want to give any hate)

ADAIA xx