Part 10

No proofreading

Forgive my grammatical errors.

**

It's been few days Beam starts living in Forth's mansion.

There is a new habit of Forth to start his day with the calling of his Wifey.

Forth's obsession to keep Beam in an eye watch becoming too much.

All the time he wants Beam in front of his eyes.

He told Beam that only he has right to hurt Beam.

Beam on the other hand, didn't said a word and just living like a lifeless doll.

****

"Forth, What I'm hearing?
You married some boy like this?
It's not a drama for Godsake."
Forth's mother Emily starts talking as soon as she came back to mansion.

Forth as usual ignores her.

But she continues.

"You cannot do that to a human.
He is a human being and not your puppet.
I heard what had happened between you two but that doesn't mean you would keep him under your captivity."
She exclaims walking restlessly in huge living room.

Forth doesn't give a shit about this and continues sipping glass of whiskey, sitting leisurely on sofa.

Meantime Beam came outside hearing the commotion.

Emily turns to Beam.

For a second her lips curved for a smile.

But she hides it well.

"You are Beam?
My son in law?"
She asked walking close to Beam.

Beam was dumbfounded hearing the warm tone which he probably heard for the first time in this mansion.

Forth didn't comment but as soon as Niran Kongthanin, Forth's step father came inside his face turns sour.

The way Emily was enveloping him in her warm embrace making him melt but the way Niran was looking at him was different and uncomfortable.

Beam waied to Forth's mother but remained statue for other.

"You are beautiful boy.
Come and take my blessing too."
Orders Niran extending his hand.

Beam didn't like the way Niran was looking at him.
Instead of walking to his father in law, Beam slightly walks towards Forth's side who was already standing in between.

"He is my wifey everybody knows. But my relation with him doesn't make him your and your son in law.
Stay away from My wifey."
Forth warns in cold tone.

Emily's eyes widen.
"How could you talk like this with your parents?
You ungrateful son."
She scolds.

"First of all, I dont have parents. My dad passed away a long time ago."
Forth started with cold tone but on mention of his dad his tone got soften.
And then he opens his mouth again.

"You are a lady to whom I know and with whom my father married. Nothing more.
And here..."
Forth points at Niran Kingthanin.
"He is your husband.
You are his wife.
And all of the Kongthanin family live here because I allow on the name of humanity."
Forth stated coldly and turned to Beam.

"You are my wifey, I am your husband and you have to keep only this relation in your mind."

"Oh yes" Forth talks again.

"I have one brother too, wifey."
Forth said acting like he just now remeber.

Emily smiles with teary eyes that atleast Forth considering Phana as his brother.