01.

roses

y/n's pov

y/n's pov

"Hey, Y/n?" My high school best friend, Min Ji-soo, said nervously as we both sat on chairs in her kitchen, drinking tea.

"Mhm?" I rasied a brow.

"You know Ryu Min-hyuk, right?" She asked, fiddling with her fingers.

"That handsome guy who tried to fly after the blue butterfly?"

She furrowed a brow, "What blue butterfly?"

"You didn't see it?" I blinked in surprise, "It was slightly glowing and overall very pretty. It settled on his shoulder then flew off. He tried to follow it and jumped."

"Oh." Her voice was very thoughtful, as if she was racking her brain to remember.

"So, what about him?"

"Well, he recovered and is now living in the abandoned amusement park on the hill." She said, avoiding my gaze.

"So he's the so called handsome magician who is rumored to live there?" I asked with a small smile.

She nodded, "Yeah. I go see him from time to time, and, since you knew him too, I was wondering if you'd like to go with me next time?"

"Sure."

She smiled, looking relieved, "Great. I'll text you the details later."

"Ok." I nodded, standing up, "Sorry, I've got to go."

"No problem."

As I exited her house and onto the road, I knew that I would go to the amusement park right away.

It's not wrong to have some fun once in a while, right?

After mounting the hill, I made my way over to the entrance of the theme park and pushed the blue gate open, wrinkling my nose from the high-pitched creak it gave out.

I walked into the empty clearing in the middle of the place and looked around for any signs of life. Having found none, I decided to inspect the castle-like building.

It turned out to be a theater, with a stage and everything. My gaze settled on the faint light coming from somewhere to my side and I made my way to its source, walking into something which looked like a dressing room; you could tell someone lived here by the props, knickknacks, papers, and others things which were lying everywhere.