chapter 2

Lori's pov:

I soon left Millie's as it was quarter to 11, we have a two show day tomorrow and I'm not on, but on standby.

I got home and walked into mine and matt's bedroom and was greated by snowball our husky jumping on me.

" Whoa hey snowball thanks for the hello" I laughed as matt did too. I jumped on the bed and snuggled close into him.
" How did it go today babe?" He asked
" All good I made my Seymour debut on my first day and it was amazing" I replied happily because I have warmth.
" That's amazing news! You will have to take me to meet the girls. They seem to be good mates with you" he said kissing me.
" Yeah they are, well your not at work tomorrow, I could take you then since everyone is back" I replied.
" Sounds like a plan" he said as we both watched Brooklyn 99 and drifted off to sleep

Next day

Lori's pov:

Today is a two show day and I am on standby, so me and Matt decided he should come in and accompany me.

We got ready and left the house. An hour later we were at the theater I got in and took us to my dressing room.

" I'm very proud of you baby, did I mention that?" He said pulling my in for a hug
" Uh I don't think I've ever heard you say it like that" I laughed as we kissed and Millie and miaya walked in. Millie instantly covered miaya's eyes (as she was youngest me coming second) and her own. Which made me giggle.

" Woah woah woah CHILDREN" millie said walking into the door.
" Chill we've stopped, Millie and Maiya this is Matt. Matt this is Millie and miaya" I said exchanging names.
" Hurt her we kill" Millie and miaya said in sink, which I think scared matt.
" He won't trust me we've been together 4 years turning 5 next month" I got awed by Millie,we walked to where everyone else is whilst me and Maiya introduced ourselves.

"Ahh so this is the boyfriend, I'm Lexi" Lexi sad coming to hug me,.we had met at a previous musical event the following month
" I'm jaye'j, that's natalie, aimie,Viki and courtney" jaye j said pointing to girls who all waved.
" Nice to meet you all, thank you for taking care for this div" he said ruffling my hair.
" Hey I am most certainly not a div" I said pointing my finger at him.

" Hey nat how you feeling?" I said hugging her as we hadn't had the chance to meet yesterday.
" Much better thank you my love" nat replied putting her hand on my arm.
" Then I'm glad to hear. Me and Matt are going to chill here as I'm on standby is that alright?" I asked everyone.
".fine by us. But I repeat no silly business" Aimie said with a stern face.
" Eh oh he can't even get it up" I laughed implying bobo's line as matt playfully smacked me.
" That was a good one" Millie said pissing herself laughing.

I turned to see Aimie going live on her phone.

" Hello my loves" nat shouted in an Australian accent, as me and Matt sat on the bean bag cuddled into eachother.

As time went on they were doing the 'k-howard' look on Aimie. Then people started to request for Millie.

" Where is Millie from marketing?" Aimie read out in an Aussie accent
" I'll tell you what why dont I go and get her" nat replied walking off. And soon returning with Millie from marketing.

An hour later

I fell asleep enfolded in the warmth of matt. I heard a bunch of noises come around to wake up and realize that Matt wasn't there but talking to nat and Aimie.

" Heya guys, what u talking about" I asked sitting on matt's knee giving him a quick peck.
" Oh nothing just about your performance yesterday" nat quickly covered up.
" But you two weren't here " I replied.
" There was videos plastered everywhere my love, kinda not hard to miss it" nat laughed which made me laugh.