Let Me Go

A/N: This one is In Peter's POV. Hope you guys liked it!

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

"What I am I suppossed to do Felix? Just tell her?" I laughed looking at the girl as she climbed out of the water. "Well," Felix started, "That's what you're usually supposed to do, Pan." he said, looking at the girl. "Fine! I'll tell her, but I can't say that I'm going to like doing it." I groaned marching down twords the beach. "You can do it. Pan never fails." I thought as I approached her. She was beautiful, everything about her was. "See you like to swim." I said giving a glum look so I wouldn't show affection. "Oh. It's you." she said, walking away. I raised my eyebrows, "Ouch." She stopped and groaned, "What do you want, Pan?" I smiled, walking twords her. "Funny you ask!" I laughed, "You see, I came down here for one reason..." I looked her up and down. "Oh?" she lokked at me without intrest, "Elabortae, will you?" I furrowed my eybrows and spoke up, " I had a theory." I walked around her, encircling her. "And I should care why?" she crossed her arms, and caring that she was trapped with me. "I like the sound of that!" I thought. I let out a forced chuckle, "I'm smart, cocky, and as they say, handsome. And well you, well you're beautiful, skillful, and a tad bit self centered. With that, I've came up with you abd I being the perfect couple." SHe looked at me in disagreement, " I see what you're hinting at boy, but not intrested." I smirked, "I have to say, you don't disappoint." She began to walk away but I stepped in front of her. "Do you mind?" she scoffed. "Actually, (Y/N), no not really." I began to act as if she didn't have a choice. "Okay." she turned back twords the ocean. "Look Pan, I really don't care how desparete you truly are. I'm not gonna-" I interupted her. "You think I'm desperate?" I felt a little hurt by what she really thinks of me. "Why else would you be hitting on me?" she laughed. "Oh I don't know maybe because I like you and I think you are amazing in every way." I shut my mouth and felt my face heat up, " I didn't say that." She smiled for a second, "What?" I turned away, hiding my red face, "N-Nothing." I slowly turned to look at her. She burst out in laughter, "Okay this... this is something!" I felt my heart sink down, a feeling I haven't felt in years: sadness. "The great Peter Pan ladies and gentlemen is blushing and admiting feelings!" she laughed, shaking her head. I became annoyed and torched up, "Are you done?!?!" She immediatley tensed up, fear flooed her body and I could feel it. I walked up to her, my heart was beating rapidly with mixed emotions. " No so tough are you?" I smirked, then grabbed her waist. "W-What are-" she stammered at the sudden movement. I slowly brought my lips to her petal lips. I felt her kiss back and I smiled into the kiss. "S-She kissed me back!" I thought happily. I pulled away and laughed happily. "Did you really mean what you said?" she asked, opening her eyes. "Yes." I whispered.