🌌 0.2

No letter before the chapter from now on means no point of view, just an outside perspective

⭐️

"How are the kids?" Kyoko grabbed onto a random file and flipped through the articles.

Makoto sighed, placing his coat on a chair. "Some are fine, surprisingly, others are.... Not okay. Some show signs of trauma and others are completely broken. We have them in an extended care unit, with mandatory therapy right now."

Kyoko glanced up, "Kaede Akamatsu?"

"Surprisingly fine. Does have small reactions to touch above her shoulders, and seems to be a little less social than what was first noticed, but otherwise seemed fine. We have her in therapy, and the therapist has noticed some OCD habits and anxiety habits, but fully expects that she will have a short recovery to being a functioning member of society." Makoto opened up his backpack, grabbed a folder, and placed the paper down, "Here's the therapist, and doctor's notes off of her. They recommend she have an hour of free time, doing whatever she wants, and two hours of socializing. Of course, that's the least they want, they would prefer for her to do more than that."

"Okay. Rantaro Amami?" Kyoko reached towards Kaede's paper, scanning through it quickly.

Makoto grabbed onto Rantaro's paper in his folder. "Surprisingly really good. Seems pretty relaxed about everything, but does seem to wake up to some type of night terror. Televisions for some reason trigger him, so we have been working on the physical activity instead. He instead socializes, works out, or spaces out while playing tennis with a wall." Makoto sighed softly. "Beyond that, he doesn't seem to be bothered by this game, it was his history with the others. The memories of them came back at once. They plan on using exposure therapy."

"Oh." Kyoko looked over Rantaro's paper and sighed once she placed it down. "Good luck to him, then. What about Maki Harukawa?"

"She's not opening up. The doctors say her blood pressure is really high, her heart seems to be constantly fast, and gets faster when she is touched. She always seems on high alert." Makoto reached for her slip of paper, "Her therapist is seemingly... annoyed that she won't open up. I think she was assigned the wrong one, honestly. Regardless, Harukawa's files say to give her time, and let her be."

Kyoko read through the paper, "Is it the bitch therapist? I don't know how we didn't fire her yet. I'll try to find a replacement for her." Kyoko placed down the paper, "Okay, we have a start for Harukawa. Now what about Gonta Gokuhara?"

Makoto inhaled sharply, grabbing his piece of paper to read. "He woke up late and confused. He has constant breakdowns with the idea of the game, knowing he is alive and his class is alive. His execution is definitely triggering, and as much as he says he still likes bugs, he definitely freaks out at first before touching them. His therapist strongly recommends distractions and exposure therapy. She is giving him new skills to use when he is stressed, and fifteen minutes with a variety of bugs. Afterward, he has thirty minutes to do what he would like, and then he gets sent to his room. They plan on letting him see the other contestants in a few weeks." Makoto passed the paper over to Kyoko.

Kyoko nodded, "If his schedule goes to plan we will have him meet a contestant. How is Himiko Yumeno? Maybe we can have Gokuhara meet with Yumeno."

"Traumatized to put simply." Makoto passed her paper over to Kyoko, "Although she has had plenty of improvement the last few days. Her therapist thinks that she's so used to being afraid, and living in a fight mentality that the idea she is okay and safe now is even worse than before. Something that has helped her was seeing people. They are people Yumeno wants to see, as she has some people she is not okay with seeing so far. Chabashira, Tojo, and Yonaga are the only ones she wants to see at this moment. Her therapist thinks she needs time right now and will suggest once a week to try to meet someone new from her class."