Chapter 1

Shannon's P.O.V

I woke up with a big headache and got out of my bed and went to the bathroom to look in the mirror. As soon as I got in there I gasped in horror as I saw my face. I have a black bruise on the side of my cheek. I busted out crying and fell to the floor as I sat there crying I wondered what did I ever do to them for them to do this to me.

The next thing I know is the door opening and my best friend and only friend walks in and as soon as she saw me her eyes darkened and she dropped to her knees beside me and just held me.

" Bre what did I do to them why does everybody hate me." I cried to her.

" Shan I don't hate you I'm here for you but I'm gonna have a little chat with Mr. Asshole for hitting you."

" No I'm not letting you get hurt your not talking to my dad he will probably beat you or beat me even worse."

" Haha that's funny, does it look like I'll let him hit me and especially you."

" Let's just drop it I have to go down stairs and make them food or I'm sure he'll drag me down stairs."

After that me and her went down stairs and started making breakfast for everybody in the pack house. After the food was done I set everything on the table and set up plates.

" Shannon is my food done!" He screamed from up stairs.

" Yes Alpha." I said as I bowed my head as he walked down stairs.

" Ew look at you go take a bath or something you look ugly and fat you need to stop eating." My so called father said.

I heard a growl and look behind me to find bre about to shift in her beautiful white-grey wolf and the most prettiest eyes.

" She doesn't eat I have to feed her you low life and haha if I find another bruise on my sister I'll kill you myself I don't care if your Alpha or not Alpha's aren't supposed to hit their daughters or try to kill her." After she said that with so much venom and hatred in her voice to him ,he had a flash of fear in his eyes. I mean who wouldn't be scared of her she's the most feared she-wolf here and the most prettiest.

" Do you really think I would do that to my only daughter." he said sarcastically. " Oh and it's going to take a lot to get me scared little one."

After that me and Bre went up stair to get ready for school. I went to the bathroom and took a hot shower.

I left the bathroom and went into my room and went to my dresser and got some undies and a bra. then I went to my closet and got out some black skinny jeans and a band teeshirt and my black converses. I got dressed and went over to get my make-up to cover up the bruises and dried my hair but left it in its natural long curly blonde hair.

" You ready to go lil bit." Bre asked me.

" No I can't find my book sack." I told her.

" Its in my car come on." She said.

I blushed and followed her out the door but before I stepped out the door my sister kicked me in the back.

" Oh my gosh Shan are you fine. Oh what do I care haha you should have died when you was born you little bitch." After she said that she was on the floor with a pissed off Bre on top of her beating the living hell out of her.

" Bre stop she isn't worth it come on we're going to be late." I said with a little bit of sympathy in my voice.

" Fine but next time I'm not taking it so easy on her." she said fixing her leather jacket like nothing happened and kicked her in the ribs and got up and we walked to her jacked up black Chevy truck.

" Haha really Bre you had to bring you truck today." I asked her.

She laughed at me an said "you know this I my favorite vehicle I own." she said with a smile.

" Well come on let's go to school."

It took us about 15 minutes to get to school because we stopped to get us some frozen coffee from sonic and boy was it good.

As soon as we pulled up in the Parkin lot I sat there just looking out of the window and thinking is today going to be a good one or a bad one?

" Are you coming lil bit?" She asked me.

" Yeah let go."

As soon as we got out everybody looked at Bre and the boys looked like lost puppies but the girls looked scared.

I saw Steven her mate run up to her and pick her up and spin her around while kissing her.

" I missed you so much baby girl." he said to her while pecking her on the lips.

" I missed you to big boy." she said while grabbing his hand and we started walking again.

" Well hey there lil bit how are y..."
He stopped talking and walked up to me and grabbed my jaw.

I flinched at how much it hurts.

" He did it again didn't he I'm going to kill that mother fu.."

" Its fine it will heal I'm not a human ok you know we heal fast." I cut him off .

" Fine but next time I'm killing him." he said looking pissed off.

We walked into the school and as soon as we got inside the bell rang.

I hugged Bre and Steven and left to my first period which Is math and I have it with all the people that hate me .

I was the first one to get into the classroom and sat down then everyone started coming in.

" Well look who it is, it's this worthless little pup." The most popular boy in school DAMIEN LOCKWOOD.

" What do you want asshole." I said to him.

" Haha what did you just say to me oh and don't think about hiding from me with your bodyguards I'll get you for that one." He said to me coldly then sat down beside me.

Yep today is going to be a bad day I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my second book I deleted the first one but I hope you like it and rate and comment this thanks.

I love y'all 😘😘