2

Present.
"I can't believe you literally did that to my cousin, do you know how embarrassed I was?" Jungkook shouted at me as I was sitting on the couch after just entering our home. I was rubbing my baby bump, trying to calm myself. 
"I know I'm at fault and please forgive me" I said with puppy eyes, hoping he would forgive me but he was angry.
"I felt insecure, I'm sorry" I cried but he yelled at me , "why are you even insecure yn, is my love not enough?" I never liked it when someone yelled at me as I was always a sensitive person. I loved Jungkook more than anything and him yelling at me was something I hated.
"I just got reminded of my childhood, I'm sorry " , I yelled back , but what he said next made me furious.

Jk pov
"not everyone is like your father yn!" I shouted at her as I saw tears slipping down her face, but I did not regret saying it. At one point she had to realise that I'm not like that. I went to her and held her hand and made her sit on the sofa.
"Yn!" I called her but she just looked down and said "I got insecure jungkook, and my pregnancy hormone- ", but I cut her off and got on my knees and said , "if i did something like that you would've called me toxic yn and you know what the fun thing is ? That i can't even blame my hormones for it." I looked down as she shook her head as a no, "it's not like that". She said,

"You don't trust me." I said and looked down as she tried to hold my hand but i yanked her hand, "I'm sorry jungkook" , she said but i looked in her eyes and said.
"I knew about your past and tried my best to make you believe that not all men are the same. I love you, I always will but it's getting toxic, yn." I said , I never wanted to say these things but today I realised how toxic everything has become. I do not blame her for it as I know it's because of her past but in order to live peacefully sometimes we have to let go of our pasts. If we keep holding onto our past , we would ruin our future.

"I will never do it again , I'm sorry" she said but I stood up and hugged her and said "I want to help you yn , to get over your past , but i can't help you unless you want to help yourself." I could feel her crying hard , she was guilty, I wanted her to get over her past , some fears don't go away and she fears that whatever happened to her mom will happen to her too but I want that fear to go away when she is with me and I can do anything for her , "do you regret loving a person like me?" She asked as I shook my head.
"I could never yn, but I want you to live peacefully without fears , never doubt my love. You're carrying my baby and I want him to have a powerful, worthy mother." I said and called my cousin so yn would apologise for her deeds.

"I'm sorry jungkook for accusing you" yn said after apologizing to my cousin on call but whatever i said before was my way of correcting her and supporting her so i said , "let's take a break" , her smile faded but i knew what i said was right.

TO BE CONTINUED…..