The end

"Let's take a break" , he said and the moment those words left his mouth, I couldn't believe my ears , tears started forming in my eyes, i covered my mouth, using my hand , i knew i was at fault but is he seriously leaving me in this condition.
"Why are you crying, what happened?" He asked in a worried manner, almost panicking, "you want to leave me in this condition?" I asked as he furrowed his eyebrows, acting as if he didn't say anything until realisation hit him.
"Wait, are you by chance, thinking that I'm talking about "that" break?" He said raising his eyebrows , and now it was my time to furrow my eyebrows but I nodded as he laughed a bit and started taking steps forward to me.

He caressed my head and said , "you seriously don't trust me right?" I didn't say anything as I was still confused about what was even happening. "Let's take a break means, let's leave everything for a while, I'll take a break from my job and you take a break from all the emotional stress. Let's go to your mom's house, you can give birth there." He said as I swear I never felt more relieved but guilty at the same time. My mom is a doctor too so he wants me to give birth at her place. He said that a lot of times and I'm happy he treats my mom as his own. "I'm sorry" , I said and hugged him. "Did you think, I'm gonna leave you mama"? He said, rubbing my back as I shook my head. Jungkook loves me a lot to ever leave me and i know that.

"But I'm still upset, so make-up for that by going to therapy? I'll be supporting you, I want to heal your inner child who was supposed to be cared for but saw a lot of difficulty in life. Let's give birth and then we will do that ,huh?" He said and I nodded my head. As a child I faced a lot of things when I saw my father cheating on my mother. They used to fight a lot.
Going to therapy was something of a stigma for me but I knew I needed it. (Every person suffering from any trauma or event , I urge you to take therapy, in order to live a peaceful life. mental health>>>>>) .

Time skips….
I'm almost on my due date, we are at my mother's place , ever since jungkook took leave from his office , we came here to live for sometime and believe me , jungkook has never been more in love, he has become so clingy, i was thinking all when my mother came to me. "Jungkook is a good guy, I'm glad your choice is him." She said as I blushed , "he won't break your heart." I smiled and hugged her.

"Ahhhh!" I shouted as i could feel my abdomen hurting, jungkook was holding my hand as i was laying on the hospital bed , he had tears in his eyes , he was constantly rubbing my palm and kissing my forehead, "you can do it, baby" he said as i nodded looking at him.
The pain was too much to handle but with Jungkook by my side, it felt less. Just like he wanted, my mother was doing my delivery. She was sad to see me in pain, just like every mother would, after a lot of struggle and pain I finally took a deep breath and pushed with all of my strength, not forgetting to squeeze Jungkook's hand.

"It's a girl" , my mom announced as more tears started to flow down my eyes. I looked at Jungkook, he was not crying, he was literally sobbing, "you're the strongest woman" he said and kissed my forehead and lips. After a while , my mom came with my baby girl and offered her to me but I wanted Jungkook to be the first one to hold her so I looked at him as he was nervous to hold her. I helped him.
He was looking at her with so much love like she is his whole world now. I knew , Jungkook finally made me believe that yes, he is not like my father , he will never be and my daughter will never be me because I know her father wouldn't hurt her like mine did.

THE END.