Chapter 9

~ ~ Ivy ~ ~

~ ~ Ivy ~ ~

Josh was due any minute as I walked through the club. I'd told him to come via the main entrance and I'd meet him.

"Hey there, sweet tits. You're lookin' fine tonight."

It was Greg, one of the bartenders. He was standing with James behind the bar but James had his head tilted down, eyebrows furrowed, buried in paperwork.

"Hey big-balls." I batted back. "And thank you." Tonight I'd slipped on a strapless short red cocktail dress pairing it with my black my favourite Christian Louboutin pointed toe shoes.

Greg grinned. "My big balls are legendary." He countered with a wink.

A laugh burst out as I walked over to them both. I liked Greg. He and I had an easy banter. "Soooo, what ya up to, boys?"

James lifted his head. "Hey Ivy... Wow! Someone's getting lucky tonight." His eyes fed down, lingering on my shoes. He sighed. "Damn, I miss shoes like that."

"No one says you can't still wear them!"

"Get you a drink?" asked Greg.

I hopped onto a barstool. "Bottled water, please. I'm keeping my wits about me." Couldn't be safe, sane and consensual if I was wasted and only having eaten cookies this morning if I had any alcohol without food, it would go straight to my head.

"Oh, are you playing tonight?" asked Greg.

Shaking my head. "No. kinda have a date."

"Nice."

Grabbing a bottle of water and a glass, he placed them down on the bar and popped the cap and poured, sliding the glass toward me. "Hey, I've been thinking perhaps I should do a scene with you? Let you show me what you got."

I laughed. "I don't think so, sweetie. You sub for the other team."

Greg shrugged. "So? I just wanna see the difference between a Domme and a Dom—gotta try everything once."

"I don't have a dick, for starters." He opened his mouth to protest, but I knew exactly what was on his mind. Holding a hand up. "And before you ask, yes, I own a strap-on."

He squealed in delight before closing his eyes in exaggerated bliss. "Now I definitely want you to take me downstairs." He rested his elbows on the bar and leaned toward me. "You in a strap-on. Now that would be something I'd never forget."

I laughed. "Sometime... maybe." Definitely not.

James interrupted. "Fucking hell. Will you two stop... please?" Looking up with pleading eyes. Honestly, for working and managing a kink club and Zack being his best friend, James was as vanilla as they came. Another reason it would never work out with Zack.

Greg rolled his eyes, and I was about to tease him some more when I heard my name called.

"Ivy, this guy here says you're expecting him," shouted Jon from security.