Crazy fight Liyahs pov

"Oh so your messing around with my bf?" I said she looked at him and said "Your my bsfs bf?" He nodded and so I ran up on her and obvi she won bc she was drunk and when she's drunk she wins almost every fight and we were yelling and everybody was recording and jay broke us up and my brother  said "You were over here downstairs and that stuff while yo bsf was poppin ya pussy to yo bf and you think it's ok to fight she didn't even know dumbass you were poppin yo pussy while you was kissing other boys is you alri? Is you alri? Ion think none of y'all alright"

Makenzies pov

it was 10:10 and he took us home I didn't wanna go home but it was no other choice so once I got home I went straight to my room and he gave me his number and we became close friends my bsf didn't like it at first but then she thought it was Alr and we never thought abt each other as dating, jay was a cool friend that's probably our last time fucking and pretty much me and my bsf were back on a cool side we got into arguments sometimes but we fixed it and that was that.

I was at the mall with them and they were being all touchy touching each other like some horny freaks  which was very aggravating bc yall shouldn't be all touchy touchy around yall friend and especially in public, I was getting angry so I said I was going to the Nike store and then the car, 30 minutes later they got in and Liyah said "What the fuck is your problem? You already fucked my bf , do you want him or something?" I rolled my eyes.

Here she go with this bs, then I said "Jaliyah stfu your always starting shit don't forget your driving my car hoe ass bitch." I said as I was sitting in the back of MY car, I was mad like shit, Jay says then "What's wrong Kenzie? I know sum up" I look at him and point at Liyah and then look back out the window, when we got to the house, (we all share a house) I went in my room and slammed and locked the door, cause that bitch got me fucked up!!

She always starting shit like it's ok, no bitch it's not, I'm tired of arguing with her, a couple minutes later I fell asleep and I woke up with 15 missed calls from my man , I call him back "Hello?" I said as he answers the phone "Liyah told me you was crying what's wrong mamas?" He said "Nothing pa I'm fine, I just took a nap that's all." I said back wiping my face,

"I'm coming over put on something nice mamas" he said and hung up, I got in the shower and grabbed my loofah and started washing , I got out and put on his favorite scent, which was watermelon, I put on my dress and heels, grabbed my purse and went downstairs, "Where you going Mrs diva?" Jaliyah said as she was looking for something to eat in the kitchen,

" none of your business Mrs nosy anywho I'll come back with groceries." I said back and rolled my eyes, the doorbell ringed and I went out "Hey papii!!" I said "Don't call me that unless you want babies " he said, I laughed "maybe I do maybe I don't who knows?" I said and he gave me the side eye back