should we be together?

hey author here! I forgot to tell ya but i was prob gonna make the get together, should i? idk yet sooo

--------

Kamora Pov:

Me and Asia had just got into it because she wanted to make it official with me but I said i didn't know, I mean i was single now so but I didn't know what my parents would say, what would they think of me? I knocked on my moms room and a second after i opened the door, I saw my mom masturbating and she was on camera. my dad walked in after me and my mom hurried and put on her clothes, "Its not what you think!" I ran out and into my room, today was the worst day, I asked if Asia could come over and thats exactly what she did.

The doorbell ringed. I opened it of course throwing my arms around Asia. I led her to my room and we sat on my bed, "I just caught my mom masturbating on camera, she was live with a whole bunch of other people, it's not like her Asia I need help." I hurried and got it because it was embarrassing.

"Yea I meant to tell you, I saw your mom on a website and I clicked it and she's really famous on yk, the website the orange and black, yea you understand."

I nodded silently and waited for her to continue but my dad busted in the room. "Oh hey Asia! Uhm Kamora. We need to talk about something."