Denied😖

(Written by @mysunnysweet on Twitter! Enjoy folks)

So Sun produces his own cum and it just keeps getting stored and getting stored if he doesn't release. He keeps it in for a whole month and it's like uncomfortable how full he is so he decides, tonight is the night. 

He invites you to stay over and with some flirty persuasion you finally say yes. You've been busy out of work which his how Sun's been able to not cum for the entire month, so you decide to take the night to yourself and to enjoy it with your boyfriend in the daycare. 

Cut to that night, Sun's massive balls are slapping against your ass as he thrusts and thrusts and thrusts. You're lost in the pleasure so it doesn't dawn on you how Sun's fans are already whistling with how fast they're spinning and how his grunting and moaning has become slightly higher pitch. 

What you DO notice is how TIGHTLY his fingers are digging into your hips, his tongue lazily hanging out of his mouth, and this HUNGRY look in his eyes. Sun is chasing his orgasm. It's just within reach, the very very tip of his consciousness edging into the release he's been craving until finally. Finally. 

His release hits him, ecstasy washing through his processors, his fingers digging into your flesh, instantly leaving bruises, and his cum starts to spurt, flow, and flow, and flow. He's trembling, forcefully groaning into your neck in waves as he cums and cums and cums and it flows and flows and overflows and drips and he is STILL. GOING. 

At this point you are coming out of the fog of pleasure a bit, realizing what was happening, feeling your tummy distend as he absolutely fills you one, two, three times over. After literal minutes he stops trembling, though his voice is still shaking, and his fans start to slow. 

He lifts his face out from the side of your neck and his face is flushed pink, his eyelids are heavy; he's exhausted. 

"I feel... heavy, but- I should really clean you up..." he says while panting. 

You lift your head and look down to the complete mess between past your bulging belly and between your legs. 

"How?" you smile and Sun's face lies flat against your shoulder and he sighs. 

"I've been waiting for you, my love," he sighs again and you bring your hand up to stroke his ray. 

You both lay there for a moment as he recovers. Then he shyly uses some wash cloths to clean you up and as you sit on the edge of the bed, your legs hanging over with feet not touching the ground, you see a literal puddle of cum that dropped over the side of the bed to the floor. 

You look at Sun and he just blushes.