𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I watch as Peter lines up Scott's claws with the back of Stiles' neck and my brother pauses, glancing at the man.

"So, what do we do if we find him?" Scott asks.

"You're going to have to guide him out somehow" Peter answers lining up the claws on Scott's other hand with the back of Lydia's neck "Try to give him back control of his mind, his body..."

"Could you elaborate on the 'somehow'? It's not feeling very specific at the moment" Lydia speaks up, looking nervous.

"Improvise" Peter shrugs, backing away from Scott.

"What if this is just another trick?" Scott questions.

"When are you people going to start trusting me?" Peter groans in exasperation.

"I meant him" Scott corrects, nodding at Void.

"Oh" Peter nods.

"But the answer is never, just FYI" I state, causing the man to scowl at me.

"That's just rude, Hermione Granger" He retorts.

"I feel like that's more of a compliment than an insult" I shrug.

"Scott, we're running out of time" Deaton warns him.

Scott nods and concentrates his energy on the task at hand, his eyes glowing a bright red. Just as he moves his hands to dig his claws into Lydia and Stiles' necks, Peter steps forward and grabs his shoulder.

"What?" Scott frowns at him in confusion.

"I know that Lydia offered to go in with you, but can I suggest a better option?" Peter says, glancing over at me where I'm stood next to my mom.

"No, not my sister" Scott snaps.

"She has a better connection with both you and Stiles" Peter reasons "Plus, she's stronger than Lydia"

"I said no" Scott argues.

"Will you both stop talking about me as if I'm not here?" I speak up in annoyance, causing them to look at me "I'll do it"

Lydia seems to relax, giving me a grateful look while Scott tenses up, worry written all over his face.

I take Lydia's place on the couch and the strawberry blonde smiles at me reassuringly as Scott's claws graze the back of my neck. Sensing my brother's hesitation, I look back at him and smile warmly.

"I trust you" I assure him "You can do this"

That seems to be all the encouragement Scott needs before taking a deep breath and plunging his claws into my neck.

The room around me melts away like a bad trip and I squeeze my eyes shut tightly, waiting for it all to stop.

"Nat? Natty, open your eyes" I hear my brother's voice pleading.

I peel open my eyes, firstly noticing that we're not in the living room of our house anymore and secondly realising that I'm strapped down onto a bed.