Chapter 2: The Lost Prince of Gracias

[Albion]

{Viitra}

(Ifrit)

Grace

Special moves 

Previous 

"ORDER ALL THE SOLDIERS TO SURROUND ALL ESCAPE ROUTES OUT OF THE KINGDOM AND CHECK EVERY HOUSE. Also, SLAUGHTER EVERYONE! I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY FILTHY GRACIAN'S ALIVE! Order the now named Potentius. Giving another salute, she started to follow her leader's order before leaving.

"Potentius you bastard! You already kill Zylan, so what do you want," spat the furious Mother. 

"Anger, Issei, Anger. When you're angry you start to think irrationally. You might think that you're stronger, but you are weak. One day Issei you're going to have many enemies, and people that will hate you. And it will be many people you will also hate. But when you're on the battlefield facing an enemy, you always should remain calm. When your enemy sees you're angry, they will take advantage of that anger and use it against you." spoke the sagely father.

Remembering what his father said, Issei started to call out his family power.

"Armiger!" Shouted Issei. Mystical ancient weapons started to surround Issei. Issei commanded the spectral weapon to surround Potentius.

Break

Play ▶ Final Fantasy XV APOCALYPSIS NOCTIS

Surrounded by spectral swords was Potentius, he didn't look worried at all, only having a grin on his face.

"Ah! Armiger, the legendary "Powers of the Kings, "or in another words "Phantom Swords," said the surprised Potentius. Issei ignored the man, not letting his eyes off of him. Seeing the serious look on the boy's face, only made him chuckle.

"So, the little prince is serious?? Do you think you can beat me, boy!!!?!!! VERY WELL THEN COME AT ME, spoke Potentius, before summoning a great sword made out of darkness, and starting to rush at Issei. Luna's eyes widen, she quickly tries to pull herself up, but before she could, someone slammed their foot onto her back. Gritting her teeth, she sees a purple hair woman smirking.

 Gritting her teeth, she sees a purple hair woman smirking

"Now, Now, now!! I think you should stay put Queen Luna. This battle is between Prince Potentius and Prince Issei, I cannot allow you to interfere with this battle, so stay put and watch the battle, kay!" Spoke to the mysterious purple hair woman. Luna just looks at the woman with so much hate, before watching the battle. Unknowing to everyone Luna was harnessing some Grace, to summon something very powerful

Back with Issei and Potentius 

Are young protagonist had to dodge a large sword aimed at his head. Issei quickly uses Armiger, to use a decoy to get some more space away from Potentius. The spectral weapons started to surround Potentius, trying to stab or even sliced the man. Issei just smirks, seeing that his plan worked.  so, harnessing some grace, he conjured up some lightning and aimed it at Potentius

"Grace Art Elementalism: Thunder!" Shouted Issei. A bolt of purple lightning shaped like an arrow started to make its way to its target. Seeing the stream of lightning dashing towards him, Potentius started to cast an Art.

"Soul Fasting Art Elementalism: DARK Thundara!" Shouted Potentius. A jet-black dragon made out of lightning started to crackle, before shooting itself towards the incoming attack and Issei. The two attacks slammed into one another, but unfortunately, the black lightning started to engulf and devours Issei's attack, striking Issei on the shoulder.

"AAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Screamed Issei. Luna's eyes widen, before screaming out Issei's name.

"ISSEI!!!!!!" Shouted Queen Luna. The spectral weapons that were surrounding Potentius, started to fade out of existence. Smirking, Potentius started to make his way to Issei. Seeing this Luna started to desperately tried to gather the amount of grace needed to cast the summoning, but it wasn't enough. She just closed her eyes, and tears started to run down her cheeks, knowing that this was the end for her baby boy. Seeing Luna defeated look only made Potentius happier 

"Well, boy, this is the end! Any last words?" Asked Potentius, before a frown appeared on his face. On the ground was Issei passed out, with a hole in his right shoulder.

"So, you passed out. Very well at least you won't feel any pain," said Potentius. Picking up Issei from the collar, he started to form a of spear darkness. Luna quickly gathers enough energy to kick the purple hair soldier off of her before sprinting to Issei, and screaming out his name.

"ISSEIiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!" Screamed the mother.

"TOO LATE!" Shouted Potentius, before thrusting a spear into Issei's chest.

Issei mindscape 

We see Issei with his eyes closed, the young boy was curled up in a ball holding himself, drifting away in the back of his subconscious. It was nothing, but an everlasting plane of darkness that seem to be infinite. He felt cold, like death was caressing his body and his soul, stealing all the warmth from him. 

'Father, I'm Sorry...I wasn't strong enough to save my mother. Only...Only, if I had more power maybe things would have been different, though Issei, before tears started to run down his cheeks.    

[So, this is it? You're just going to give up and leave your mother to her fate? Some Prince you are, I can't believe my host is such a weakling, Stop crying and man up!]

Confused and slightly upset, Issei started to reply back to the mysterious voice.

"W-Who a-are you? And what do you know? I tried! I really did, I tried to be brave, I really did, i-its, I-its, I-Its, just that I'm-

[Weak?], spoke the mysterious voice.

Issei started to ball up his fist, before looking down in the black void and saying something.

"...yes, I'm weak," said issei softly under his breath.

[Hmmmm, maybe I can help you? You do have the power to awaken me, and that is pretty impressive for a.........]  

" Oh, I'm six- years old!?" Said Is the Issei.

[.............B-Bu Bu- But how?.................]

"I don't know man!? I'm just a six-year-old kid, probably hallucinating or something, from the amount of blood loss. You're supposed to be my conscious, you tell me," replied Issei

[Touché. I like you brat, and by the way, I'm not your conscious.] The voice was cut off when issei's mindscape changed, into a large snowy plain. Issei saw a shadow towering over him. In front of him was a giant western dragon, it was white and furry.[ My name is Albion, and I'm a fucking Dragon!]

To be continue 

Thanks for reading chapter 2 of The King of Gracias! I know it was pretty short, but I'm really focused on finishing the first chapter of Dmc Betrayed pawned. And also guys I'm working on two new fanfics, so keep a lookout for those. It is another DxD Story and Naruto Story. Well anyway, bye!