iv

3rd person POV

Taehyung was standing outside of his college gate, waiting for jimin. After some waiting he started to walk towards home.

Tae: i think jimin forgot *shugged his shoulder*

He was walking on the roadside and he saw a big poster of a businessman. He stare at him, taking in his perfect features.

Imagine it's a poster

That men was so handsome that Taehyung forgot to blink.

He's Jeon Jungkook, most respected and powerful Buisnessman in whole Asia.

Taehyung had a biggest crush on him, 2 years ago Taehyung saw him on television, doing a photoshoot for Louis Vuitton.

Tae soon came to his sences and again started to walk.

He reached Jin's cafe, he was about to enter but suddenly he bumped into someone.

Tae: I'm very sorry sir, please come inside.

He said sorry without looking at that man.

He quickly wear his apron and started to work without noticing a pair of eyes was staring at him from the corner of his cafe.

Namjoon pov-

I and jungkook was out for lunch, we found a small cafe, we decided to eat there.

As we were walking in, a boy bumped into jungkook. He hurriedly said sorry and enter first.

We sat at a corner table, soon someone came for order. As i look up i saw a boy with pink hair. He's so beautiful that i forgot to breathe.  His perfect features and most importantly his lips. Too gorgeous for my eyes.

Jin: excuse me sir, you're staring.

NJ: ah um y-yes.

We quickly order.

He was working at the counter, while  chatting with a boy who bumped into jungkook.

NJ: They both are so cute. *Adoring eyes*

Jk: keep your eye in control, he's mine. *Still looking at his phone*

Nj: what? who? 

I'm now totally confused, who is he talking about!

Jk: keep your target on your pinky boy only.

Nj: ohhh, so the silver beauty?

He was about to answer when the food arrived.

After eating jungkook left me without paying, i reached the counter to pay, my princess was still there.

Nj: umm can i know your name beautiful?

Jin: hehh? I'm not beautiful, I'm handsome, would wide handsome.

My princess is also sassy.

Nj: okay, now can I know your name?

Jin: Seokjin. Kim Seokjin.

Nj: it's good, you don't have to change your surname after marriage.

I didn't wait for an ans, I walked out of the cafe, leaving him confused and a blushing mess.

Jungkook pov-

I saw him, i saw him, i saw him, i saw -

He's so beautiful, plump lips, boxy smile, his silky silver hair almost hiding his beautiful doe eyes.

I never fell in love with anyone, but his one look can make my heart go crazy.

Who are you Kim Taehyung!

_______________________________________

Hope you enjoy 💜