5

"Never have I ever been in the mile high club." I perch my hands on my fists completely entertained.

Quency flashed a smile over to me, "doll shut the fuck up, your about to get me out of the game!"

He puts a finger down and takes a sip of his martini. He had one finger remaining. I was leading the game with 6.

"Never have I ever-" Q thought for a second, "shit this is hard, never have I ever ate pussy!"

"This is some bullshit!" Naomi protested putting a finger down.

"Never have I ever been outside of New York." Naomi downed a shot and smiled at me with an evil grin.

I rolled my eyes and put my sparkly manicured finger up. The bitter alcohol burned sliding down to my stomach.

Gross.

"You have to drink too Mr.Jamaica!" Naomi shouted to the stool behind me.

Eli shook his head and downed the rest of his glass.

"Never have I ever been to pride." Eli glanced at all of us.

"Ugh, you're no fucking fun." Quency pouted.

They both put down their last fingers.

"You know what fuck you!" Naomi groaned.

I put another down. Now it was between me and Eli. I swiveled around on my stool to face him.

"Need a refill?" The bartender asked.

Eli nodded. Yeah he better pour up, because I'm slutting him out tonight. When she poured fresh whisky into the glass it was game time. I'm winning this never have I ever.

"Never have I ever had a sister." I smirked.

"Really Netiri?" Eli smiled into his glass as he took a long sip.

"Never have I ever had a red hair phase." Eli slid my glass closer to me.

"Ugh fuck you." I took a drink.

"Never have I ever needed glasses and never wore them." I teased.

Boom. He's done for. He took another sip.

"In my defense, I can see just fine." Eli smirked.

I smiled sneakily and leaned to his ear so he could hear me better over the music.

"It's funny when you squint to see my ass."

Eli blushed and played with his straw.

"Meals taste better when you work for them." He smiled.

"A meal?" I put a hand over my heart.

He rubbed my thigh, "sexy ass full coarse."

I twirled the last piece of ice in my cup, "flattery won't get you anywhere."