chapter 2 the storm.

Nunew Wakes up and see's Nat getting  ready for class. He sits up.

Nunew: are you going to class now?

Nat: krub , I'll be back later. ( Krub means yes).

Nunew: alright , I'll probably go back to my dorm and put on some fresh clothes.

Nat: kk , I'll see you later then , and get some rest today. Oh yea yim bought some rise yesterday , it's in the fridge if you want you can have some.

Nunew: ok , thanks. See you later then.

Nat leaves and walks to his class. Nunew gets up and eats some rise and drinks some water. He then goes back to his dorm room and puts on ripped black jeans and a white flannel long sleeve shirt.

Nunew pov.

I wonder what I should do today since I don't have to go to class today. Maybe I'll get some ice cream and walk around the mall.

Authors pov.

Nunew gets his car keys and phone and leaves. He walks into the mall and goes inside a ice cream shop. He gets a chocolate scoop of ice cream.

He eats it while looking into stores. He buys a few things. After the mall he heads back into his dorm room. He sets his shopping bags down and sits onto the bed. It's about 7:39 pm.

Nunew realizes he forget to turn in a assignment for Mr.alan. he grabs the assignment and walks to mr.alans class. He sets it on his desk. It starts storming.

It's raining , lighting , thundering , and heavy wind is blowing. It knocks all of the electricity out.

Nunew hates the dark. Nunew sits in a corner and pulls his knees up to his chest and Barrie's his head into his knees. He covered his ears trying to block out the thunder.

About 30 minutes pass and it's still storming. Nunew gets his phone out and turns the flashlight on. He looks out the window and sees it sill storming bad. He tries calling Nat but he doesn't answer.

He hears the door opening and see's zee walk into the classroom.

Zee shines his flashlight at nunew.

Zee: mr.chawrin what are you doing here?

Nunew: i-i forget to turn my assignment to Mr.alan so I came to his classroom to set it on his desk.

Zee: are you that dum to go out in the middle of a storm.

Nunew: sorry. Nunew says in a sad tone.

Nunew pov.

I guess all he thinks of me is I'm dum. I wonder what he's even doing in Mr Alan's classroom. I don't wanna ask him , he'll probably just find a way to call me dum.

Authors pov.

Zee sets papers down onto mr.alams desk. nunew is sitting down on the floor. They are waiting for the storm to stop.

Zee sighs and sits down on the floor. Nunew wishes zee would like him back. He just wants to kiss his soft pink lips already. He keeps staring at zee's lips. Zee notices and looks at nunew with a cold and irritated face.

Zee: what are you looking at? Zee says in a cold and irritated tone.

Nunew: n-nothing just looking toward the window.

Zee rolls his eyes and pulls his phone out. Nunew notices he's texting someone. Zee smiles at his phone. Nunew feels sad because zee might like someone already.

Nunew knows zee will never like him back but he still feels jealous and sad that zee likes someone else.

Nunew tries to peek a little to see what he was texting. All he could see is I'll meet you at the club Friday.