chapter 6 jealously 🔞

7:39 am. Nunew's alarm went off. He got out of bed and quickly got a shower. He then got into his uni outfit and left. He walked to his first class and sit down beside Nat.

Nat: hi nunew. Nunew Nat said smiling.

Nunew: hi Nat , what did you do yesterday?

Nat: well you know that guy I met at the club.

Nunew: yea.

Nat: well we met up yesterday.

Nunew: omg really! How was it? Where is you guys meet at?

Nat: it was good and we met at the club.

Nunew: can my friend really have a boyfriend.

Nat: he's not my boyfriend , yet.

Nunew: ooooo , your finally going to get a boyfriend.

Nat: what about you? Did you finally get over Mr.zee?

Nunew: well actually-the teacher walks in.

Mr.alan: alright class pull your books out and turn to page 38.

Nunew: I'll tell you later.

Nat nods and they continue listening to the teacher. After mr.alan's class nunew heads to zee's class. He walks in and sits down. Zee looks up at nunew and smiles. Nunew gets a little shy. He smiles back at zee.

A few more students walk in and zee starts the class. The whole class zee and nunew kept making eye contact. After class everyone starts leaving. Nunew went to leave but zee grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards him.

Zee: and where are you going? Zee says is a seductive tone.

Nunew: heading to my next class. Nunew says shy.

Zee wraps his hands around nunews waist and pulls him toward him. Zee leaned in and kisses nunew. Nunew moved his lips along zee's lips. Zee inserted his tongue into nunews mouth exploring every inch of it. Nunew moans in between the long kiss. Zee licked nunews bottom lip and then stepped back to get some air.

Zee goes to kiss nunew again but before he could the door flung open. Nunew looked back and saw Danielle.

Danielle: why wasn't you answering any of your calls!

Zee: I was in the middle of class.

Danielle: I don't care if you was or Not next time you better Answer!

Nunew: I should go now. Nunew said in a sad tone.

Zee went to grab his hand but Danielle took his arms and dragged him toward her.

Nunew left.

Zee: I already told you , I don't like you and we're not a thing got it.

Danielle: then why did you even bother hooking up with me!

Zee: leave right now!

Danielle rolls her eyes and leaves mad. Zee goes to find nunew so he can explain.

Nunew starts walking to his next class when he sees Andrew waiting in the parking lot. Andrew waves for nunew to come over. Nunew walks over to him.

Andrew: hey , where you heading right now?

Nunew: I was going to class , what are you doing here?

Andrew: I was actually wondering if you wanted to grab some food with me , but if you have class I understand , we can go after.

Nunew: you no what , yea let's go , I can skip class for one day.

Andrew: are you sure you won't get in trouble?